“We Will Be Back”

Ranked #10 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“We Will Be Back”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Stayed for a weekend so that we could attend a concert at the Amphitheatre. There were places to stay that were closer but the reviews for this hotel and a great deal from a local radio station landed us at this hotel. We are so glad we made this choice. The hotel was convenient to the venue, we found a flea market close by, lots of restaurants close by. Road construction has been noted in other reviews and the road is still a bit of a mess but we had no disruptions over the weekend. Staff was nice, room was uber clean...we will be coming back later this year for a trip to Busch Gardens.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and had no problems. I did have to go to the ground floor for ice. Is the...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank shc0813

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We went with our kids (16 and 12) for the last week of August after a cruise in order to visit Bush Gardens and the aqua park and we were really glad about our choice. Quick and easy check-in and check-out, wonderful staff, lots of choice for BREAKFAST with real juice for kids and really really good coffee. The hot choices change on a 3 day basis plus the waffles, toasts, fruits & others available everyday. The wi-fi worked perfectly in the breakfast area but not in our room (we were on the 4th floor). The hotel and the AREA are pretty quiet and you're only a few exits away from Bush Garden, i.e. a 10-15 min. drive depending. There was road construction when we arrive and were affraid of the noise, but inside the hotel, we didn't hear anything. Nice little pool. I couldn't print my BG's voucher from my tablet and was really glad to use the computer and printer at our disposal for free. NOTHING bad to say about this hotel and we travel a lot. Brigitte

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Mom-Brigitte
SW Florida
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a few days to meet with family nearby. The hotel is just off the interstate, and close to many resturants and shopping. It was clean, and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint was the lack of parking when filled to capacity. We had to park in the bank parking lot next door. Other than that, hotel was decent.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LibraFL
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This hotel was included as part of our theme park package. While it is a little drive from the attractions I preferred it that way because the area right by Busch Gardens isn't the best. I felt extremely safe where this hotel is located. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful! The hotel even included free popcorn for the in room microwave. I will definitely stay here again if my travels bring me that way

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank Doireallyhave2
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We did our research on trip advisor saw the great reviews and found an incredible deal for 4 nights on booking.com also.
Family of four in town for Busch Gardens and St Pete Beaches summer vacation.
We dealt with four different front desk staff directly during our stay and each one was friendly kind and very helpful and knowledgeable about the area from directions to theme parks and restaurant recommendations to complimentary drinks when we arrived on Wednesday for "happy hour".
Room was a double queen, it was large and clean no issues at all during our stay.
Free Wifi was great as was the complimentary breakfast my kids enjoyed it very much.
Good well thought out business center I needed to use once as a work issue came up. Complimentary fax and large copy machine as well as computers and printers.
Kids used the pool at least once a day to cool off after a day out in Florida heat in july it was great. If we return to Tampa we will stay here.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Stayed there twice in one week for business...2 nights the first time, 1 night a few days later. It is popular because it is 10 minutes from Busch Gardens. A great deal on booking.com for 89$ per night.. includes free wifi and a very nice breakfast! Clean, and convenient, even have a shuttle service that took me to my business location. I could see it being a great spot for a family or couple on a budget that dont want or need to pay Busch Garden Hotels high prices. Convenient walk to drug stores, restaurants, bars and just about anything you can think of.

Room Tip: Booking.com
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Port Clinton, Ohio
Reviewed 22 July 2011

What a great place to stay. From the minute you walk in the door , friendly staff, extremely clean. Room was a king bed with plenty of room. WE were even a little late for happy hour and the desk staff offered to accomidate us with refreshments. The desk staff new the area and were quite helpful. Breakfast was great plenty to offer. And definately take advantage of the busch gardens / adventure island deals well worth the money. The hotel is close to resturants and about six miles to busch gardens easy access to I 75. Just some construction on road out front of the hotel but definately not a inconvienience.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple