La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdona michellefront deskbusch gardensla quintasevery morningyogurtcomfortable bedsbreakfast areafree breakfastgreat place to stayhot breakfastfitness roomstayed nightsoutdoor poolconvenient locationeasy accesshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2013

What a great experience. From the time I arrived and was greeted at check-in, until I departed the next day, the staff was friendly, attentive and very informative about what they had to offer. Everything from the swimming pool, fitness Center availability, to the conference room selections, was explained. The rooms were new, or certainly like new, as everything appeared to be was freshly remodeled. The location is right off of I75, which is great when you on the road. Additionally, it’s very close and convenient to restaurants. It was a great stay and I will definitely stay here whenever I am in Tampa. Bottom-line, they got it right.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Just stayed at this hotel as they were renovating and had several issues with the new room; TV didn't work, so they moved us to another room, fridge leaked and some of the basic construction punch list items needed attention.

The breakfast selection was average and they ran out of food the day I went to get breakfast. Though the staff was friendly, not sure I would come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boating2010
Reviewed 8 October 2013

They are renovating the hotel as we stayed there, but you would never know it. This renovation has not deterred their staff from being kind, patient, and friendly. As always, pets stay free and not once did they make you feel bad for bringing your dog! Pool was empty when we were there, but still kept up nicely. New renovations add class and a touch of modern fun with style and color choices. Breakfast bar available too.

Room Tip: We like the end rooms, but I think any room would be a great choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I am going to give you an honest review of this La Quinta hotel. This was undoubtably the best hotel I've stayed in, and I have been to several high class, high star hotels in my life. First of all, the cleaning crew and maintenance are fantastic. They were very friendly, accommodating, and extremely thorough. The location is perfect, it is near everything: The movies, gas stations, Publix, Parks, Red Lobster and other restraints, etc. The building is newly renovated and looks gorgeous! The workout room is new and fantastic as well. The breakfast in the morning was also delicious. However, what really made our stay and experience at this La Quinta the best I've ever had, was the service. While my house was being renovated I decided to stay at this La Quinta for the time being. The front desk, which comprised of the Manager Carl, Jessica, and Cyeeda, was unbelievable. They all went out of their way to help us with anything we needed, were very friendly and kind, and overall did their jobs very well. My family and I had such a splendid experience at this hotel that we decided to stay there the entire few months while our house was renovated and we made the right choice without a doubt. I absolutely recommend this La Quinta to anyone looking for a well priced, clean, great serviced, and well located hotel equivalent to a 5 star in my opinion.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 1 October 2013

As a part of our road trip we stayed at the LaQuinta in New Tampa. Although the location is in keeping with the other LaQuinta facilities and there were some renovations going on (which we were not bothered by). The help and friendliness by the staff made our stay very nice.

The immediate surroundings offer a variety of chain and local restaurants so you can take your pick. From here you can get around Tampa quite efficiently.

We would recommend this place for a stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends