“Best Hotel Ever!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“Best Hotel Ever!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

This hotel has the best staff I have ever encountered! Friendly iformative and just down right wonderful! My friend and i had arrived early by two days with a reservation starting on a sunday paid already for 8 days the wonderful Syeeda and the manager Carl had no problem getting us into a room on that friday.Then there is Jessica who was very helpful and knowledged on the local area which was very helpful. They have an amazing breakfast and wonderful housekeeping staff...If i could stay here for several weeks i would! I highly recomend this specific La Quinta to anyone and everyone! Oh and I cant leave out that the mascot "rooster" is way cool to see runnin around outside...had fun sharin my bbq chips with him :-)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Viera, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We travel at least one if not two weekends a month for travel sports and stay at A LOT of LQ's through out Florida and this is by far one of the BEST out there! From the minute you walk in the front door to the door into your room this is LQ is top notch! Very welcoming and clean. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean, room temp was always perfect. Jessica was working the front desk when we arrived and she was very welcoming and even called us once up in our room to make sure everything was good! Location of hotel was perfect too. Close to lots of great restaurants and right off the interstate. Will be booking this hotel for future visits to the Tampa area!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank cantsitstill17
Newtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We checked into our hotel which was obviously recently renovated around 3pm and turned on the air conditioner. We went down for a swim and two hours later it was still stuffy. When we called downstairs someone came up immediately. He was very apologetic and said this was the first time the a/c unit was being used. When it was obvious that the unit was not working we were quickly allowed to move next door. They even brought up the wheeled luggage tote to make it easier.

The room was quiet and very comfortable. The location right off the interstate was conveniently located. We were close to Busch Gardens which was the purpose of our visit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Janis K
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I had been driving all night from out of town. We got to Tampa at 6 am. We were so tired but couldn't have been happier with the cleanliness and room overall was very comfortable. There were plenty of towel and pillows which was great. We slept that entire day and the next morning I noticed a lot of noise. The walls seemed very thin. From knocking, slamming doors, yelling.. then I kept hearing "cockadoodle doo" very loud for about 15 minutes. I thought it was from the people next to us.. possibly their own customizable alarm. When we checked, my fiance pointed out an actual rooster walking around in the parking lot! Besides the noise it was a comfy and convenient stay!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank hasher2002
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We hard a very good stay. Carl the manager was great and doing a very good job. We will be sure to stop another time when we are passing through.
Rooms are remodeled and very nice.

This is my first review on trip advisor. Not sure why you need 200 characters of typing before they will accept the review!! Hope these extra words count!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family