“tampa relocation”

Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
tampa, United States
“tampa relocation”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

la quinta hotels are very clean,the employees are friendly and knowledgeable.excellent value for the money. i would recommend this hotel chain to anyone who is looking to travel for buisness or pleasure.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Robert V,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. Yes The La Quinta Inn and Suites has it business travelers and pleasure ones and its great for both to have a wonderful experience here. Thank you for acknowledging the wonderful staff and cleanliness of the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Marietta, Ga, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very pleased with the convenient location of this hotel to Tampa/Lakeland area. Very nice suite with comfortable king bed. Pet friendly allowed us to include our 9lb. Min Pin on our trip. Breakfast was good. Restaurants close by. Staff was friendly and efficient. Looking forward to next year's trip.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert D,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us so much that you will be back next year. We look forward to seeing you as well.

Holiday, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel was very accommodating to my needs. As I work nights, I was able to get an early check-in and get some much-needed sleep. Will definitely consider this hotel for a future stay. Hopefully construction in the area will be done and it will be easier to get to next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jackie_Laquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear James M,

The La Quinta team and I would like to thank you for reviewing out hotel. We understand the needs of our valued guest and try every attempt to meet and exceed their expectations. I'm glad we were able to get you in early.

We value your business and look foward to seeing you soon.

Here for you,

orlando, United States
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My family and I were looking forward to our vacation in Tampa, and our stay at La Quinta exceeded our expectations. The staff were friendly and courteous and always willing to help with directions, a good place to eat or site seeing ideas. La Quinta offers great price, service and beautifully decorated clean rooms. Will definitely return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Roger H,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. We sincerely do appreciate your acknowledgment of the staff and their helpfulness for our guest. The La Quinta is happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the appearance of the hotel. We hope to see you soon

La Quinta Inn and Suites Tampa North
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We got to the Inn at 2:30pm, and was told the room would not be ready for another 30 minutes, which I understood since check in is at 3pm. Took a walk and when we got back to the check-in at 3pm, was given our room number and keys. But when we got to our room, the door was ajar, and the room was a mess. So I want to the check in person (which was now a different person than before) and was told that the room is not ready yet, but they are working on it. So we waited in lobby and 40 minutes later I went to the check-in and asked why if check-in is at 3pm, is my room still not ready at 3:45pm. Was told that because they had so many people checking out that day, they did not have time to get my room ready. Luckily, by the time they finished giving me that lame excuse, I was told my room was ready. I had a reservation and I was there at 2:30pm, it's not like they didn't know I was going to be there or like it was a surprise that I would be there. So to not have my room ready at check-in time is bad business. Another negative was that my bed made a large noise when I would move on it. The pluses though was the continental breakfast and the heated pool.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jackie_Laquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Gamers57,

We appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We sincerely apologize the room was not available by check in time.

We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future. Please contact me directly and I'll personally book your next stay with us.

Here for you,

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Very clean and comfortable, and recently remodeled. Stayed here when it was the Wyndham, and its better now. nice size room for 2 queens, complimentary breakfast had nice selection, staff very friendly and helpful. Convenient to lots shopping, restaurants and I-75 exit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Michael K,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your most recent stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North.

My team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to servicing you in the near future.

Here for you!

Jackie Cruz
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North.