“Excellent Service”

Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Hythe, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2014 after flying in to Tampa from England.

We were very tired and had no trouble finding the hotel after landing at Tampa International. The Reception girl was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very big and clean and we had a good night's sleep before driving North the next day.

The breakfast was very good.

My only comment would be the poor tea/coffee making facility. I suggest that La Quinta should change the machine as it is just not up to the quality of the rest of the hotel for example. If you want to boil water to use your own tea bags then forget it!

Rick and Sue from England

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Ricardo92,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. Currently we are looking into doing a refresher to our breakfast . We hope to see you in the near future.

Here For You.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Tallahassee, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. Any problems and/or deficiencies are corrected immediately by the staff (WITH A SMILE). Other than a NON CARING GUEST bringing her dog into the breakfast area,.... our stay was a 10.

Dear Terrance M,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. It is always good to hear that we are taking care of all our guest needs and problems in a timely manor ( WITH A SMILE). We are a pet friendly hotel as well. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Manager
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My wife and I were amazed at the quality of this hotel, especially given the 2 1/2 star rating. The accommodations and the staff were outstanding. This is definitely a high end 3 1/2 star property. We will definitely stay there in the future when we visit the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We have an amazing TEAM here that cares about YOU ( our guest) and well-being. “HERE FOR YOU” that’s what we are. We look forward to seeing you very soon.

Norfolk, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Everything went smoothly. Room was spacious and clean. We didn't have a lot of issues but the few we had were handled quickly and professionally. Everyone we spoke to was very nice and accommodating. The hotel was easy to find and close to where our event was. We would stay there again

Dear Thomasine B,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us so much that you will be back next year. We look forward to seeing you as well.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We travel as a family with our yorkie often for business. La Quinta has recently made major improvements to their hotels and with their pet friendly policy we have been using them exclusively. We stayed Easter weekend two nights while visiting Busch Gardens. The hotel has been recently remodeled and is very clean and nice. We thought Breakfast hours were a little short ending at 9:30 on a weekend especially a Holiday weekend, we had to eat out first morning, but overall very nice hotel.

Dear Mark Y,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey, The La Quinta staff and I are very pleased that we were able to make your Easter weekend with your family one to remember. I do apologize that breakfast was over when you awakened. We are currently refreshing our breakfast buffet so hopefully on your next trip you can experience our new and improved La Quinta breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Here for You,

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2014

i feel my money was well spent by staying at the LaQuinta on Donna Michelle Drive in Tampa, Fl. Everything about this hotel was excellent. I can't find the words to accurately express how nice this hotel is. The staff is courteous and professional in every respect. Oh, on the lighter side if you stay, I hope you chance to meet the resident rooster and his hen. They own the place. lol

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Don S,

The La Quinta Inn and I would like to say thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. The staff here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites strives to make your stay a remarkable one, and it is great to hear that we have done exactly that. Yes, Mr. Don our La Quinta Inn & Suites Rooster and Hen are our mascots of our property and are very friendly as well. Once again thank you for your kind words and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Groveland, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I base my reviews on cleanliness and the way a hotel smells. I stay at Laquintas quite often, However this one is by far the best. White linens and a comfortable bed from mattress to pillows. David is always helpful at check in. We all know early check in is not always available but he tries to accommodate and does so with a great attitude. I don't mind waiting in the nice, clean lobby with adjoining modern breakfast area where I can sip on a cup of coffee, watch tv or browse the internet on my tablet. The only thing I would like more is a later checkout like 2pm. The one in Lake Mary is the only LQ I know of one that offers a checkout that late. Would still give this hotel a 10 if I could.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Rmr1005,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. I am very proud to hear that David our guest service agent was able to accommodate you and be professional for your arrival and during stay.
I will make sure that he is aware of this great comment. The La Quinta Inn & Suites staff does an amazing job on cleaning and going above and beyond for our guest. We are happy to hear that we have made a great impression during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Here for You,