“Stay at LaQuinta Tampa on Dona Michelle Dr.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We always stay at this LaQuinta when in Tampa which is about twice a month. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. The location is convenient to major highways and restaurants. We love this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Richard P,

Thank you for taking the time out to let us here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites know about your previous stay. We are always excited to hear about great stays and our staff. Thank you for acknowledging or staff and hotel. We will see you on your next two stays here in Tampa.

' Here For You'

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were visiting friends in the tampa area,and this was the nearest hotel to where we were going,booked it through hotels.com.this hotel is ideally located just of the I 75,the hotel is really nice,clean well maintained,the room we had was on the second floor,and was huge,clean,and the bed was superb,great nights sleep.every member of staff at the hotel were extremely nice,well mannered,and could do enough for you.
I would like to mention especially David who greeted us at the front desk when we arrived,we had a problem with the wi-if and he sorted it out in 2 minutes,this guy is an absolute credit to the hotel,and I wish other hotels had an employee like him,he was always cheerfull,well mannered,and could not do enough to make our stay more welcome.
I would have no hesitation in staying here again,and would defiantly recommend it........get booked up.....

Room Tip: Get one at the rear looking into the woods,great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear jimbo057,

Thank you for letting myself and The La Quinta Inn & Suites know about your recent stay here. David is a great person with an outstanding personality. We are glad to here that you enjoyed your stay and that David left great impression. Our goal is to provide excellent service and we have. Thank you for your wonderful compliment on the hotel and the entire staff

'Here For You'

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Another trip to Florida. This time to watch the daughter graduate from college. We chose the LaQuinta on Dona Michelle Drive. A new hotel in the chain for us. I was very surprised to see a rooster when I drove up. He lives there. Breakfast is always hot and tasty. We did have a problem with the plumbing (it's a new hotel so maybe a construction issue?) but the staff moved us to a new room and compensated our stay. I love staying at LaQuinta. The staff are always friendly, the rooms spotless, and the beds comfy. Free wifi doesn't hurt either.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Brad C,

The La Quinta Team and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are happy to hear that your stay with us was a great one especially during a great celebration of your daughters graduation. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family in the hear future.

Here For You

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I found the room clean, very comfortable, and well decorated. Very impressed with staff as well. I stayed here two years ago and the renovations are fantastic. I will definitely be staying here in the future.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Justin B,

Thank you for review our hotel. YES we had a complete renovation and it is great to hear that you see the BIG change in our property. The La Quinita Inn Staff is always available and willing to go above and beyond for YOU our guest,. We are looking forward to seeing you again really soon,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hotel staff extremely helpful. Beds were great. Room was clean and roomy. Bathroom was also very clean. Lots of restaurants nearby. We were there to see friends and the location was great. We highly recommend this hotel.

Dear kpje.

Thank you for taking the time out to review the La Quinta Inn & Suites. We would like to say thank you for the wonderful comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was a very pleasant stay at this LQ location, I will sure go back to this location. The service was good I will recommend this location. After I arrived to the hotel and went to check in my room was ready to go in. The people working were friendly. The only thing my family and I didn't like was the breakfast very poor selection eggs and sausage were cold. Other than that it was a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Nereydam,

Thank you for your review on our property. It is always a pleasure to hear that over staff was about to accommodate you during your stay with us. I sincerely do apologize about the breakfast was not up to standards. We are currently looking into doing a upgrade to our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit here to Tampa Florida.

La Quinta Inn Tampa North

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Spent a couple of nights here. The hotel is clean, nice hot breakfast in the morning, the décor is modern and new. The staff however always abandons the front desk so if you need something you just have to wait. I had to always chase the staff down and wait at the lobby since there were no where to be found. Even guests waiting to check in asked me where the staff was and I told them I am trying to track them down. This happened several times when I needed other things. At check out time, same thing, had to go around looking for the staff. Other than that, it is a beautiful hotel. Lots of restaurants around

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cherry90210,

We appreciate your feedback. We do apologize that there was not a Guest Service Agent available when you were at the desk..

We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future. Please contact me directly and I'll personally book your next stay with us.

La QUinta Inn & Suites Tampa North