“Best hotel I can ever live in Tampa!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
New York City, New York
“Best hotel I can ever live in Tampa!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I walked in and the employes were very very very nice to me and they didn't give me any chance to complain a single thing. It was clean as heaven and it was just awesome to stay there. Clean hallways clean elevator. Awesome complementary break fast. Helps you get the luggage as soon as you pull up the car.

• Stayed January 2014
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Bhbhbhbh,

On Behalf of the La Quinta Inn & Suites I would like to say thank you for your kind words and taking time out to review our hotel. It is a great feeling to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and the cleanliness of the property. Our staff is here to help you with all your needs even of we have to get you at the door and help you with your luggage we are 'Here For You'. We look forward to seeing you soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

It's been a while since I've stayed at a La Quinta and I must say, this was a great property. The service is excellent and the rooms were very well appointed and very clean.
The common areas are clean and the breakfast was satisfying.

I will definitely chose this hotel when I'm in the area!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Robaconk

We here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your recent stay here.The La Quinta Inn & Suites staff go above and beyond for their guest and their rooms. Thank you for noticing the property and its cleanliness. We are glad to here that we will be your first choice when you come back into the Tampa area. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

" Here For You'

Winter Garden, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My stay at this LaQuinta was great! My room was spacious and kept clean. The hotel has a modern decor to it that I really enjoyed. Breakfast onsite was good and even the gym was suitable for my needs. I was here on a business trip and would stay here again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Katrina H

The La Quinta Team would like to thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you utilized our gym and it was accommodating to your workout. Our housekeeping staff does a wonderful job on keeping the hotel very clean and suitable for your needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

La Quinta Imm & Suites Tampa North
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed at LaQuinta on Dona Michelle for a work related three week stay. I was welcomed warmly by the staff and checked in quickly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated, in a clean, modern style. The hotel is situated just off I75 t Bruce B Downs, but it's tucked away off the main road. When I got to the room you couldn't hear the highway, or much of anything, the hotel is very qyuiet and peaceful. The room itself was large and clean, with a comfortable king bed, sleeper sofa, chair, desk, microwave and mini fridge. The LED TV was very sharp and had lots of channels, including HBO and golf channel. There are always too many pillows and an oversized comforter that I see no need for in Florida hotels, you have to keep the air at 70 to sleep with it. Breakfast is quit nice, with eggs every day, sausage or bacon, cereals, waffle maker, 24 hour coffee that's pretty good. Again the staff was very nice, especially the breakfast lady, she presented breakfast very nicely and worked very hard to keep the area clean and the food fresh. The hotel is easy walking distance to a Ruby Tuesday, Fridays, Boston Market, Starbucks, movie theater, and my favorite Petra Cafe, with Jordanian owners, get a chicken schwarma and salad, delicious!

1 Thank Warren H
Dear Warren H

Thank you for taking the time out to tell myself and The La Quinta Inn & Suites staff on how amazing your recent stay was. Yes it is true our hotel has all that you have mentioned and we are very overwhelmed that you have noticed everything and enjoyed it We look forward seeing you on your next visit and I am sure Petra Cafe will also. Thank you for review on our hotel.

"Here For You'

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was our third year in a row staying at this location (used to be the Wingate) when we vacation in Tampa. The staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are nice and the breakfast is great. My complaint is that we had to keep asking for extra bath towels. I always thought housekeeping knew ahead of time how many people were staying in each room. I would also recommend putting in new toilet seats when completing a renovation. The old looking toilet seat with a renovated room did not go over well. Other than that, I would recommend this location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear jimtheslim

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay here in Tampa Florida at The La Quinta Inn & Suites. We do apologize for the inconvenience of not having extra towels in the room . We do appreciate the compliments on the staff and the property. Thank you for your review and we look forward on seeing you on your next trip down to Tampa Florida

Bethel, New York, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Read reviews on trip advisor and decided to book room from hospital online were my mother was transferred. Easy to find. Walked in to a smiling welcoming young lady. It had been a long stressful day at hospital and I asked about pool. She said that she was on until 11pm and I could enjoy it till then if I wanted. Pool was heated and very relaxing. Beds were very comfortable and rooms were very nice. Best stay after a hard day. Next morning woke to good coffee, juice and eggs with sausage besides many other options.
Would stay again

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Dawn R

The La Quinta Inn & Suites and I Would like to thank you for taking your time out to let us here know about your wonderful stay. We are here to take the stress off of you and to make your stay and enjoyable and memorable one as well. We look forward on seeing you on your next trip to Tampa, Florida

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We always stay at this LaQuinta when in Tampa which is about twice a month. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. The location is convenient to major highways and restaurants. We love this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Richard P,

Thank you for taking the time out to let us here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites know about your previous stay. We are always excited to hear about great stays and our staff. Thank you for acknowledging or staff and hotel. We will see you on your next two stays here in Tampa.

' Here For You'