“LaQuinta Dona Michelle Blvd Tampa North”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Orlando, Florida
“LaQuinta Dona Michelle Blvd Tampa North”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is a fabulous hotel - clean rooms, very friendly staff. Any minimal issues have always been addressed immediately. Always a pleasure to stay here!! The pool area is always clean and breakfast is minimal, but adequate. Starbucks and Publix grocery very close as other quick serve restaurants. Casino about 15 minutes.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Richard P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
atlanta, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

clean, efficient check in, responsive service. Not to noisy even with kids abound. The front desk check in was with only one person which I noticed took a little longer at normal check in times. It would have been nice to find a body lotion with other compliments. The pantry could stand a greater variety of items.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Leroy W
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had a relaxing stay at this hotel. I like the LaQuinta chain because the rooms are always clean and well appointed. The service was friendly and fast, no surprises in the room just clean and everything that I needed. The pool is small, parking can be challenging on weekends. Location is right off I75, very easy to find. Breakfast was typical but fresh. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Barbara30014
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have a leadership business that utilizes the conference room every Tuesday night. Our experience has been excellent. Jessica Blasko, who works at the front desk shows the type of servant leadership that our business teaches; we love her smile and upbeat attitude that she brings with her everyday. Thank you Jessica for helping make our business with not only our team members but as well as future team members one that parallels our focus and teachings of leadership!

Blessings,
Jeff and Shawne Patterson

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shawne P
Laval
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed 8 days from 25 july until 8 august at this hotel and i really loved it, the service was excellent, breakfast is very good, the pool was relaxing and its close to everything.
I would definitely come back and i recommend this hotel big time.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Slakiss
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

All of the staff was extremely friendly! The place was clean and fairly newly remodeled. The continental breakfast was actually good! The only thing I could complain about was that the elevators and hallways were warm, but we weren't in them long enough to be a problem. The rooms and lobby were cool.

The location was great! We visited Busch Gardens and it was a quick and easy trip. There are also a lot of food places right by the hotel.

FYI there is a resident rooster that hangs out around the hotel. I heard him in the morning after I woke up, but he was not loud enough to wake me. I thought he was pretty cool.

I was very pleased with this place and will stay there again when I go back in December.

Room Tip: If you have pets, they allow 2 pets per room with no pet deposit.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 679daniellen
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We're on a roadtrip (we're from Switzerland) and we stayed in this hotel for one night. The rate was great (thank you, travelgoupon:-)) and the interior in the entrance hall looked great. We only booked the standard kingsize room and we were impressed how huge and nicely decored it was! And we even had a view into the forest (ask for this side of the hotel!).
We used the well equipped fitness room and slept like angels in the very confy bed!
The service was great and very professional, thank you for that (you notice, that it's a higher class hotel/motel).
The location is also good when you're on the road - and we're right now even thinking about going back and spend the last night of our vacation (we fly from tampa back to zurich) there again!

• Stayed July 2014