“The value of this hotel is what I wish every hotel had”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 8 November 2010

For the price and accommodations, this hotel was fabulous. They have free breakfast and free happy hour m-th. The front desk guy was awesome to my friends and I. He even offered us drinks when happy hour was over. COMPLETELY accommodating. I was in Tampa for my wedding in Clearwater. The only thing that stinks is that this hotel wasn't downtown, but it's my fault I didn't look more closely into that. Either way, extremely satisfied with the service I received here.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 October 2010

Very impressed with the staff at this hotel. Check-in went smoothly. Front desk offered us drinks upon our arrival. We booked this hotel because it was rated #2 on TripAdvisor and it was the best deal for a Busch Gardens ticket and hotel package. The hotel was about a 15 minute drive from Busch Gardens, which we did not mind. There were a lot of restaurants nearby. Hotel was very clean and the breakfast was nice. The indoor hot tub was a nice feature too. We booked a King Suite with a pull out sofa bed. Room had a free safe, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Free wireless internet throughout the hotel was a big plus too! The hotel is surrounded by lush foliage for added privacy. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2010

It looks more like a 4*. Hotel is very good in general, and the most important is very clean. It's about 15 minutes driving to/from Bush Gardens. . The only thing to improve for me is the breakfast, adding ham and cheese and that's it, perfect!!!.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank SCASTRO
Reviewed 1 September 2010

From the time we checked in, to the time we checked out, we were amazed by this hotel!! Not really knowing what we were getting into, we selected this hotel to spend our honeymoon in. What a treat ! Every employee, from the front desk, to housekeeping, even the cook and assistant manager, we ran into went above and beyond in taking care of us. Not only were they full of advice, they actually took the time to talk to us as people, getting to know our likes and dislikes. We were even surprised with a basket of chocolate!! Chocolate that we had mentioned to the week day cook were our favorites!! Everyone went above and beyond in making our stay memorable!! Even loaning us an umbrella for everyday it rained!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Hotel was extremely clean and staff was attentive and really friendly. Keep up the fantastic job and we will be backto visit!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2010

Couldn't have picked a better hotel! Great service, wonderful breakfast! Lots of great ammenities and just 10 minutes from Busch Gardens! I recommend this hotel to anyone!

Reviewed 20 July 2010

We were in town for a couple of days for a family wedding and received a block rate for our room. All the wonderful things everyone has said are true and we had a great couple of days there.
A couple of people I would like the mention : the breakfast attendant was extremely cheeful and helpful every day. She kept the area spotless and constantly restocked the (delicious) food items.
After our social engagements in the evening we returned to the hotel and sat around in the breakfast area with some friends to socialize and drink a couple of glasses of wine. The evening desk clerk went out of her way to rustle up some real wine glasses for us (as opposed to disposable cups) and even washed them for us before use. We had not requested this - she just did it! She also remade coffee and unlocked the juice machine. This was truly great service and all done with a cheerful attitude.
My husband used the fitness center and had no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple