The Westin Harbour Island is a nice hotel and we had a great experience there. It probably isn't worth the rates they charge but we booked on Hotwire and got it for $120/night and were happy with that. The big bummer was paying $20/car for parking. The hotel was comfortable and we had no complaints about it being old or outdated. The staff went out of their way to be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Florida