We recently stayed at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island while celebrating our anniversary. We really like to travel so we are always staying in hotels and we both agree that the staff at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island is the best we've ever seen.
We arrived late in the evening and met Mike at the Front Desk. He noticed that we were celebrating our anniversary and informed us that we had been upgraded to a premium room on the top floor. We couldn't have been happier.
Upon arriving to our room we noticed a hand written letter and a bottle of champagne from Adrianna, Angela, and Winnelle. We couldn't believe it. They each took the time to write individual messages to us congratulating us and welcoming us to the hotel. What an incredible gesture and incredible service.
The next morning we went down to breakfast but stopped by the front desk first. Angela and Claudio were working at the time and took the time to talk to us and learn our story. The Rooms Director, Rafael, even came out to congratulate us and talk to us. We couldn't believe how friendly everyone was.
We ate breakfast at 725 South, the hotel restaurant. We received amazing service from a women named Suru (Not sure on the spelling). She was the nicest waitress we've ever experienced. We opted for the breakfast buffet and the food was absolutely delicious. We will definitely eat there again.
That evening before we went out on the town we stopped by the hotel bar. If you stay at this hotel it is absolutely essential to grab a drink here and talk to the bartenders Craig, Rosa, and Eric.
After we left the bar we walked to the front drive and spoke to the valet team about what we should do that night. Patrick, Kyle, Rob, and Chris were working that night and they all suggested for us to go to the Hyde Park area for a night on the town. Rob even offered to drive us over there in the free hotel shuttle. Amazing.
To sum everything up, the staff at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island is the most professional and friendly staff you will ever encounter. The hotel is elegant and the rooms and hallways spotless. We highly suggest asking for a room facing the city. The view on this side is breathtaking. We thank everyone for making our anniversary so special. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Waterside is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Tampa Waterside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- The Westin Tampa Waterside Florida