The Westin Tampa Waterside
US$72
US$67
Red Roof
US$116
Best Western Tampa(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$144
1,766 results
All reviewsharbour islandmike napolifront deskconvention centerheavenly bedview of the waterself parkingybor cityamalie arenavaletjacksonsconferencelaurengasparillaassociatetrolleyaquarium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I traveled on business at the Westin Harbour Island Hotel and stayed in room 901. And the service was over the top excellent, from the time my group and me arrived to departure. Kim was very helpful with taking our room service order, that was delivered to my colleagues room (1122). She assured us the order will be up within 30mins and it arrived in 15mins. When I arrived my room was not ready when I arrived and Anna called me on my cell phone, to inform me that I was able to check before 3pm. Anna was so polite with her service by walking with me to the elevator before giving me my keys. Our meeting room was prefect, which was set up my Mr. Shaheen. Mr. Shaheen was GREAT!!! Lauren did a excellent job, with selecting a restaurant for dinner at Ocean Prime, she made reservation for us, she also set up a private car service for our CEO. The service we received was the best, each staff member give us 1,000%. We look forward to our next trip in three weeks Tampa.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Rriverav, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback, Bwforrest95! We at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island strive to exceed our guests expectations and I am thrilled to see we were able to do just that with you! We look forward to seeing you back home soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I live in Tampa and this is one of the best places to stay. The staff is exceptional, everyone was very happy and most welcoming. The rooms are clean and comfortable with outstanding views of the city. The location is perfect as well. The restaurant and bar, Jacksons, is also an outstanding experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Rriverav, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island, Bwforrest95! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I brought the family in to watch the Flyers play the Lightning. The hotel is a 10 minute, very safe walk to the arena. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. The front desk staff was very helpful in pointing out local to do's and giving us advice. An excellent place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island, Robert T! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to seeing you again during the next hockey game!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed for one evening at Westin Tampa Harbour Island. We found the staff very accommodating (thanks Robert in Valet!). We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for an exceptional customer service experience coupled will posh amenities such as a robe on the bed when arriving.

Room Tip: If staying during a weekend or holiday, we would recommend asking for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island! We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This Harbor Island hotel is about what you would expect from a Westin - clean, comfortable beds, and good service. This Westin has the added benefit of being in a very convenient location near to the convention center and downtown Tampa. We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the Lightning games, which is just a mere three blocks away. Our visit was during Thanksgiving week, so the hotel was nearly empty. Parking is $17 and valet caost $20, but the very friendly front desk person waived our fee. I was very grateful.

All in all, our stay at the Westin was very nice. The next time I'm in town to see a game, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

We thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island, Ray G! We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our property during your recent visit for the Lightning Hockey game and that a Guest Service Agent could surprise and delight you the way they did! We strive to exceed guest expectations and we are happy to see we did that with you! We look forward to welcome you back home soon!