Another good stay in Tampa, Marriott Waterside wasn't available due to a conference (where I normally stay) so opted for the Westin across the street and bridge. I have stayed at the Westin before and it is clean, efficient and good value, the bar is a bit dull, but you are close to the City centre and the Marriott is across the Street (sorry Westin) so always easy to find something to eat or drink somewhere good. Stayed 3 days this time and found the staff very helpful, the room was clean, quiet and I had a great view of the Bay. Highly recommended and I will go back. Great location for an early morning run along Bayshore (the weather was a bit cold during my visit, but you can't blame the hotel for that).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Florida