I enjoyed my 7 night stay at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island. The view of the harbour and Tampa skyline is amazing. I don't think there is a bad view from either side of the hotel. The staff were very helpful in arranging golf for us and rides to the course. The hotel is a five minute walk to the Athletic Club which has great tennis courts. The hotel is very close to the Tampa Bay Times Forum and the trolley to Ybor City. The pool is good but it takes two slow elevators to get there. I look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Waterside is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Tampa Waterside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- The Westin Tampa Waterside Florida