We came to the hotel and had a smooth check in and check out at the end of our stay. The location for this hotel is easy access to everywhere you want to be. Downtown is walking distance, the stadium isn't far, the Brandon mall is only 18 min away, and the Tampa Int'l Airport is also only 15-20 min away. If you get the right room you have great views of the Harbour and the city lights at night. We had peace and quiet where we were and I felt very safe there. We were on the 19th floor and did not hear the noise of the music at the bar downstairs, or Jackson's the Restaurant/bar next door. We had dinner at the bar in the hotel one evening late, and the food was good as well as the service. There was a wedding party there that was very loud so we didn't talk much. lol We also had drinks at Jackson's with a great water view! One evening we took a walk over the bridge to the little tiki style bar across the way which was also on the water and a nice little place. The Hotel rooms are average, and the hotel needs some updated carpet in the halls up where the rooms are. The staff was really great! They were very professional, personable, and caring. They even gave us a voluntary discounted rate because we were there for 2 funerals, and a graduation. The valet staff were especially nice too, and had our car ready for us with a 5 min advance phone call from our room. Richie and Alex went out of there way to hold doors, be warm and friendly as well as cheerfully run back and forth to get our car several times over the weekend, or keep the car close and in the shade when we were coming right back. The Columbia Restaurant around the corner was a great layed back place to be on Sunday afternoon. We had lunch on the terrace where there was live acoustic music and a water view. Food was excellent if you like latin food!!! Music was so nice! Overall a really good experience! We would stay there again! Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Waterside is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Tampa Waterside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- The Westin Tampa Waterside Florida