The Westin Tampa Waterside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,766 results
All reviewsharbour islandmike napolifront deskconvention centerheavenly bedview of the waterself parkingybor cityamalie arenavaletjacksonsconferencelaurengasparillaassociatetrolleyaquarium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel has a serious communication problem between the front desk and the housekeeping staff..day 1, checked in and was given a room on the 8th floor that was not cleaned yet..had to drag luggage back to registration desk..was given a room on the 7th floor and the plastic key did not work, went back to registration desk and the clerk there was "astonished" that the key did not work, 2nd key worked...day 2, left the hotel at 10am and came back at 5pm and the key did not work again, had to get another key and then opened the door to find that my room was still not cleaned...maid said room will be cleaned before 6pm..came back after RAYS baseball game at 11pm and the key failed to work again and the room was still not cleaned..called downstairs to get a few towels and the clerk sent up a few...we were never apologized to by any employee.beware

Room Tip: don't stay here the service is terrible
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mike m
WestinTampaHarbour, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Greetings mike m,
Our staff would like to apologize for not demonstrating a typical relaxing and energizing environment during your most recent stay. The review is being shared with our entire executive committee in efforts to improve upon the services we provide. While your stay did not reflect a positive one, we would like to encourage you to call and speak with us directly.
Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Ok, believe it or not this my first time writing a review for an establishment. But because of the incredible customer service that I received (especially the front desk "Angela") I thought it was definitely worth sharing my opinion. First the location of the Westin is right on the water and in walking distance of several other restaurants and river walk events. I requested an early check-in but when I arrived the rooms weren't ready but "Angela" definitely took care of me and compensated it in other ways.
I will be returning and I'm looking forward to another incredible stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island Clarence G!
We are glad your trip to Tampa was incredible because of Angela! Our staff takes pride in the services we provide to our guest!
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed 3 nights and while the hotel was clean it was lacking the necessary amenities. In this part of town it seems there are no nearby restaurants. When staff was asked where to eat we were simply told to walk across the bridge. The hotel should have a guest book in the rooms stating where nearby amenities are located and for those restaurants that deliver to the hotel. Not everyone wants to pay $12 for bacon while we are here.

• Stayed: July 2014

Greetings nnge,
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel and we apologize for not having the amenities you needed.
We hope that if you are in the area again you come back and visit us!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel is ok. My shower head was broken and so was the TV. However Kenny Mitchell who is a part of hotel facilities was nice enought to replace my TV with a new TV model which I appreciated. The fitness center was nice however the elevator to the pool was slow and NOT ventilated.

The hotel location was walking distance to the grocery store, tram and other restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TV_Girl120
WestinTampaHarbour, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us TV_Girl20!
We apologize that you had an issue but we are glad Kenny was able to fix it for you!
During your next trip to Tampa for business we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Really enjoyed my recent stay at the Westin. Hotel facilities were well kept and loved the fitness center. The Front Desk personnel were extremely polite and professional. I also had some great encounters with the valet staff as well. Walking distance to The Forum, which is very convenient. I will be returning.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ryan R

Thank you Ryan R for the wonderful comments!
The Westin Tampa Harbour Island takes pride in providing extraordinary services to our guests. From the moment you walk through the front door until the time you depart it is our goal to have you feeling better than you did when you arrived!
It was truly a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to see you again in the future!