The staff was very nice and accommodating. I had a 12 floor room overlooking the harbor, and it was a nice view. You could see the cruise ship coming in, the crew team practicing. Others complained about the floors in the lobby being gross, and that was not the case at all. However, during my stay they were shampooing them, so perhaps the reviews made an impact. Also, there was no musty smell in the common areas or in my room. Florida in July certainly can cause that problem but I did not experience it. Food and drinks in the hotel are pricey, maybe a little more than the average full-service hotel ($15 for 2 bottles of beers, for example). They have evening snacks (cheese and crackers) in the lobby for everyone to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Waterside is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Tampa Waterside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- The Westin Tampa Waterside Florida