“No complaints!”

TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #69 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was a very comfortable and clean hotel. Breakfast is included, but it really isn't much. There's a counter in the lobby upon which they put some bananas, and cold cereal, etc. But this isn't a complaint because you don't stay in a hotel for the food. The beds are comfortable, the place is clean and the staff is very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We needed a place close to The Moffitt Cancer Center and large. We needed two sleeping areas, but not two separate rooms and the two bedroom suite filled our needs. It has a complete kitchen area, fully equipped with dishwasher and ice maker in the fridge. Memory foam mattresses gave us excellent comfort and sleep. The beds also had large feather pillows on them. The place is surrounded by woods and is quiet from traffic noises. All the staff greeted us as we past each other and are very friendly. We found the rooms very clean and free of unpleasant odors.

Room Tip: Could easily handle a family of 6.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2013

we love this place. always stay here every time we come to tampa which is often. people that work here make it the best .. the 2 bed suite is amazing with 4 very comfortable queen beds.. the full kitchen is awesome we went to bucs eagles game and could not be better location too!
i'll be back

jersey joel from ft myers

Room Tip: 2 bed suite 4 queen beds and a sleeper . best value
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Although, dated, and the carpets in the entrance and halls were overly worn, the cleanliness of my suite was outstanding!
I typically have issues with hotels' air quality, smells, unclean areas, bed linens and mattress comfort. This hotel was not the case. I actually wanted to order the bed linens for my home. Perfectly clean and comfortable!

Downsides:
lacking motorized doors in lobby areas.
Very thin walls for sounds!

In all: very impresses in spite of the outdated/ worn hallways.

A very nice stay. Very close to Moffit Cancer Center. A good choice!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed here for a week while my husband was at Moffitt. I felt the walls were a little thin, but the room itself was clean and nice. The main downfall was the breakfast. There is no breakfast room and the very small lobby is all they have. They offer coffee, juice, cereal and pre-packaged pastries and you need to take it back to your room as there is no place to sit. The breakfast situation was the main reason I chose to stay at another hotel for the duration of my husband's hospitalization.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed here for one night on a last minute decision to do Busch Gardens. It was very clean, comfortable and reasonable. Very friendly staff and when we needed extra bedding brought to the room it was delivered right away. Our room was a bit dated but clean and the hotel is in a very quiet area. Took us about 10 mins to get to Busch Gardens and there were lots of restaurants and services close by.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I stayed here while my son was in camp in USF. USF is 5 minutes away. There is a Dunkin Donuts on the main road. The room was great and the staff very friendly. I had a fridge that was making a lot of noise but I never complained about it. I did ask them to take a look at it at the end of my stay and they were very apologetic. The pool had a lot of chlorine in it and my daughters eyes were very irritated. I would stay again. Thank you TownePlace!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family