“My absoultely favorite Residence Inn Just off I-75” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #80 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“My absoultely favorite Residence Inn Just off I-75”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

My wife and I usually stay at the Residence Inn when travelling with our 2 children and we are usually pleased. HOWEVER, our stay at the Residence Inn in Temple Terrace on Fletcher off I-75 was the 'BEST' bar none. It wouldn't hurt for the franchise to use this location as an model to follow. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The suite was beautifully decorated, modern, spacious and smelled great. We arrived early and was still greeted with a warm smile and humor. They were extremely accommodating. I could relax comfortably. This will be my 'home' away from home when travelling to Tampa. FYI: I believe Temple Terrace's Residence Inn could hold it's own with 5 star hotels.

Room Tip: We went in person.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ACBJC
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for your great review! I have shared your comments with our staff and we are all very proud of this!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Paramus, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

When traveling with family it can be tough to cut costs. The Residence Inn in Tampa (I-75 Fletcher) is a great way to save money and have a great stay with family.

The location of this hotel is 3 minutes from Busch Gardens. That is a great thing right away for two reasons. One, because when the day is done at Busch Gardens, it is nice to be back at your room within a few minutes. Second, when you check in, even if you arrive earlier than the allowance to move into the room, you can store your stuff so it doesn't melt in the sun.

Also, you have a breakfast included by a staff that really cares to serve and make you feel at home. They were very helpful.

If you have kids who love the pool, then that is good as they have one too and a basketball hoop with a ball. I know that sounds crazy but I have been to hotels that have a basketball hoop but they expect you to bring the ball. Crazy, I know, but it was nice to be able to shoot hoops with my 8 year old before getting on the road.

Overall, stay here when hitting Busch Gardens or when dropping kids off at South Florida University. If you are looking to go downtown to Tampa Bay, then it might be too far.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank limby12345
Newnan, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed for 4 nights. The hotel is located about 15 minutes north of Tampa. Very near the Univ. of South FL Campus. We were able to jump on I-75 and do all that we wanted to do in the Tampa- St Pete area. Located in a safe area. Mon. -Thurs. they provide supper which is a nice addition to the very good breakfast every day. Romms were clean and quite comfortable. The suites are worth the extra money for the extra space.

Room Tip: Be sure and request that your room be cleaned early. We came back the first night and it was after 5...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jimmy30263
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

The check in was quick. The room was very clean. The breakfast was on point. Everyone at this Residence Inn was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend anyone to this Residence Inn Tampa... Kudos to you Residence Inn Marriott Tampa I75 Fletcher ave.

• Stayed July 2013
Port St Lucie, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Hotel is nice place to stay with clean bedding, nice suites. Stayed over a longer period in association with Moffitt Cancer Center while out patient services were provided. Very comfortable for 3 adults in two bedroom suite. Across the street is Lettuce Lake Park with boardwalks along the river. Beautiful bird watching.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank NancyStLou
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious Two Bedroom Suite and that you were also able to enjoy Lettuce Lake Park across the street.
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

World class hotel. This was much more than just a hotel room. Absolutely one of the best hotel experiences we've have ever known. This hotel was very spacious and modern with top-notch amenities. Not only could you experience a comfortable one-night stay, the room could have easily facilitated an extended stay, even weeks longer. There was a fully equipped kitchen with plenty large enough dining space for everyone. My wife and I extended our vacation because of this hotel experience I am proud to say.

Room Tip: Upstairs for a better view
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to extend your vacation!

Robert Newton
813 972 4400
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stayed here on several one- and two-night stays and then a 10-day stay. Of the hotels we tried in the area this is the only "keeper"! Every staff member from the front desk to cleaning and shuttle to kitchen provided top notch service above and beyond and ina very friendly manner. The rooms were in perfect condition, well appointed, clean, attractive and everything was functioning in the rooms and on the whole property. This is my go-to hotel for Tampa!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your experiences during your stays with us. Our staff takes great pride in the service we deliver and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Robert Newton
813 972 4400
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!