Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Marriott Hotels
US$193
US$160
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$200
US$170
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmoffitt cancer centerlettuce lake parkcounty parkbasketball hoopgas grillcomplimentary wine and beertwo bedroom suitegreat hot breakfasttemple terracefull kitchenfabulous stayfire pitquiet locationgreat place to staystayed for two nightshome away from homefamily vacation
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We spent two nights here with our young children. It offered a great place to relax after the park and the ability to cook our own meals. The hotel also offers a breakfast bar and that is very helpful with small children. Overall it was clean and easily accessible from Busch Gardens without the "next door price".

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel with your family. Our fully equipped kitchens and full hot breakfast buffet, as well as our great location, make it a fun and easy getaway with kids. We hope to see you again soon!
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Had requested a top floor but one was not reserved or available. However, the lovely front desk lady provided a room at the end of the hall for more quiet. (Heavy walkers were heard above me, though.) The room was spotless and breakfast pleasant.

I stayed here so I could cross the highway to visit Lettuce Leaf Park with it's boardwalks over wetlands and rivers. Saw a Bald Eagle nesting, a wood stork, and lots of the usual cast of feathered friends. A county park, admission is $4.00 a car or free to walkers. Hope you enjoy this excellent 1-3 hour walk in nature!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I am not one much on words but I must give credit where credit is due. I was simply amazed when I stepped in the Marriott Resident Christmas Eve morning 2:40am, tired, sleepy, just worn, I was greeted with such a pleasant welcome by the staff, my tired subsided. I really enjoyed my stay. The property sets back in a plush flowery environment of peace. I felt so at home. I say a home away from home. I was there to enjoy peace and peace I enjoyed. My bed was soft, warm and comfy. I looked out the window and the trees were a sight to behold.

I cannot forget the breakfast. Continental, Maybe, I am not sure if so it was the best continental breakfast I ever had. Largest selection of food, served all in glass china, and it was very good.

From this Day forward The Marriott Residence Inn will be on my list of the Hotels to stay in on my trips away from Home. Loving It...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this Residence Inn several times in the past when I have appointments at USF, Moffitt Cancer Ctr. The hotel has undergone a refurbishment of the breakfast and cocktail area, new wide screen TVs in the rooms, free wi-fi and USB Internet in rooms, but the staff has always been great, from the helpful people at the front desk to the very accommodating ladies at the complimentary breakfast and in the evening complimentary beer/wine and hot appetizers. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel if your travels bring you to The North Tampa, USF area.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank ospreycove
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review! We take great pride in our service and and I have shared your comments with our team.
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I along with my wife stayed here for 2 weeks in early November and had a very pleasant experience. I stayed in a studio suite that was well furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. The room was clean and had 2 huge windows which I like very much. The hotel itself was beautiful and had ample parking space and a very good breakfast spread each day. It’s not those name sake breakfast. you get a proper full breakfast every day. They also had evening receptions on the weekdays. It has a nice swimming pool and a neat basketball court but if you just want to walk around the Lettuce Park is just a stone’s throw. Has all that’s needed to make your stay relaxed. Loved the place.

Room Tip: Choose one of those rooms in the upper decks. makes the room a lot brighter!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple