“Residence Inn Tampa North continued excellence.”

Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #81 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The last two times I stayed in Tampa at the Residence Inn Tampa North were outstanding. My last two surgeries at the Moffitt Cancer Center required me to stay overnight prior to surgery. The personal service and overall ambience provided by the Residence Inn made my stressful stay in Tampa a very enjoyable trip. Every employee gave "over the top" friendly service. The Wednesday Happy Hour was most rewarding. Attention to detail and excellent food and beverages made my day during this trying time in my life. The friendly efficient server never stopped providing all the items on the menu to the happy hour customers. I own a motel and restaurant in southern Florida and wished that my staff could perform their tasks like this entire group of employees did for me and my son. I will be back in the very near future.

Room Tip: I stayed in #101 on the ground floor 50 feet from my car.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wingking2u
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your great review! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our evening hospitality hour. Our entire team is very proud of the service we provide and we love to hear great feedback like this!
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Quiet, off the main road. Large rooms, beds were a little small. Rooms were comfortable. We had a full kitchen. Air conditioner was a little hard to work. All in all, I would stay there again. Price was good and staff help full.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AdeptMaster
Reviewed 11 February 2014

On my recent trip to Tampa another hotel in the area had not been able to honor our reservation for connecting rooms. I am there after 10 hours of travel with three children ages one, three and five with nowhere to go. Residence Inn gave us a suite that would accommodate our needs for the week. In these years where it seems like customer service is non existent this Residence Inn re-established a hope that customer service was still valued and amazing manager still existed. Not only was their service during our check-in above the norm but throughout the entire stay and in every aspect it was obvious to me that at least this hotel the customer experience was seen as the primary goal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Residence Inn Tampa North. I accompanied my son for a campus visit at USF. The staff was incredibly helpful, always cheerful and quick to see that our stay was wonderful. Claudia went well out of her way to help me acquire some note cards that I needed. (THANK YOU, CLAUDIA!) We were pleasantly surprised to have a hamburger and fries dinner on Thursday night and the breakfast in the morning (scrambled eggs, hash browns, yogurt and fruit and granola cups and etc.) was great. Although we did not use it, our room had a complete kitchen as well.The shuttle service to the campus was very convenient. We will definitely stay here again when we come to the area. NOTE: We met a number of folks who were staying at this hotel because they had loved ones being treated at the cancer center. They also spoke very highly about their stays including the convenient shuttle service to the hospital. Thank you to the whole staff for your kindness and exceptional customer service!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We spent two nights here with our young children. It offered a great place to relax after the park and the ability to cook our own meals. The hotel also offers a breakfast bar and that is very helpful with small children. Overall it was clean and easily accessible from Busch Gardens without the "next door price".

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel with your family. Our fully equipped kitchens and full hot breakfast buffet, as well as our great location, make it a fun and easy getaway with kids. We hope to see you again soon!
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Had requested a top floor but one was not reserved or available. However, the lovely front desk lady provided a room at the end of the hall for more quiet. (Heavy walkers were heard above me, though.) The room was spotless and breakfast pleasant.

I stayed here so I could cross the highway to visit Lettuce Leaf Park with it's boardwalks over wetlands and rivers. Saw a Bald Eagle nesting, a wood stork, and lots of the usual cast of feathered friends. A county park, admission is $4.00 a car or free to walkers. Hope you enjoy this excellent 1-3 hour walk in nature!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I am not one much on words but I must give credit where credit is due. I was simply amazed when I stepped in the Marriott Resident Christmas Eve morning 2:40am, tired, sleepy, just worn, I was greeted with such a pleasant welcome by the staff, my tired subsided. I really enjoyed my stay. The property sets back in a plush flowery environment of peace. I felt so at home. I say a home away from home. I was there to enjoy peace and peace I enjoyed. My bed was soft, warm and comfy. I looked out the window and the trees were a sight to behold.

I cannot forget the breakfast. Continental, Maybe, I am not sure if so it was the best continental breakfast I ever had. Largest selection of food, served all in glass china, and it was very good.

From this Day forward The Marriott Residence Inn will be on my list of the Hotels to stay in on my trips away from Home. Loving It...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Barbara J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!