“Home Away from Home”

Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #80 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My parents and I were looking for accommodations near the Moffitt Cancer Center and we are very happy that we chose the Residence Inn. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. We have stayed at this hotel three times in the last month and would not hesitate to make reservations there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great place to stay. Easy to get to.Great staff. Best rooms,so clean well organized.The grounds are clean and well groomed. My trip to Moffet Cancer Center made so much easier thanks to The Residence Inn and the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad to make your trip to Moffitt a little easier.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I traveled to Tampa to stay at this Residence Inn to help my son with his two dogs. He was finalizing his divorce, while awaiting the closing on his new home. While he went to work each day, I stayed with his pets. The entire experience was excellent. The staff at this hotel was positively the most helpful, knowledgeable and considerate I have had the pleasure of meeting. The "suite" was clean and comfortable. During such a difficult time for my son, this Residence Inn earned our highest praise. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are always glad when we can make a difficult time a little easier on our guests.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Being a patient at the Moffitt Cancer Center I have stayed at this Hotel twice this year. The staff is friendly and the facility is very clean. The rooms are quiet and the entire Hotel is very relaxing. I also like the fact that you can grab a quick breakfast and even a light dinner so that you do not have to spend time driving around looking for other places to eat. This is very important to patients. Having said this, I also think it is an excellent place for a family to stay as it is close to many attractions in the Tampa Bay area as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John C
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. As a preferred hotel of Moffitt Cancer Center, we are very proud of our ongoing relationship with them, and the service we provide to patients and families.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The last two times I stayed in Tampa at the Residence Inn Tampa North were outstanding. My last two surgeries at the Moffitt Cancer Center required me to stay overnight prior to surgery. The personal service and overall ambience provided by the Residence Inn made my stressful stay in Tampa a very enjoyable trip. Every employee gave "over the top" friendly service. The Wednesday Happy Hour was most rewarding. Attention to detail and excellent food and beverages made my day during this trying time in my life. The friendly efficient server never stopped providing all the items on the menu to the happy hour customers. I own a motel and restaurant in southern Florida and wished that my staff could perform their tasks like this entire group of employees did for me and my son. I will be back in the very near future.

Room Tip: I stayed in #101 on the ground floor 50 feet from my car.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wingking2u
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your great review! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our evening hospitality hour. Our entire team is very proud of the service we provide and we love to hear great feedback like this!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Quiet, off the main road. Large rooms, beds were a little small. Rooms were comfortable. We had a full kitchen. Air conditioner was a little hard to work. All in all, I would stay there again. Price was good and staff help full.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AdeptMaster
Reviewed 11 February 2014

On my recent trip to Tampa another hotel in the area had not been able to honor our reservation for connecting rooms. I am there after 10 hours of travel with three children ages one, three and five with nowhere to go. Residence Inn gave us a suite that would accommodate our needs for the week. In these years where it seems like customer service is non existent this Residence Inn re-established a hope that customer service was still valued and amazing manager still existed. Not only was their service during our check-in above the norm but throughout the entire stay and in every aspect it was obvious to me that at least this hotel the customer experience was seen as the primary goal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family