Located directly off I-75, the Residence Inn is one of many similarly-priced hotels in the Temple Terrace section of Tampa. Like most Marriott-branded properties, it is slightly above-average with a slightly above-average price. Since we were only going to be staying overnight, we didn't mind giving up a few extra dollars for a place we knew we'd be happy with.
The lobby of the hotel is nicely decorated, although the rooms- like many Marriott hotels- have a stiff, business-like appearance. It's not that the rooms don't look nice, it's just that they lack the warm feeling of being home. The rooms were extremely clean and since the hotel was fairly new, nothing seemed excessively worn.
Despite being near the busy highway, the hotel was surrounded by trees and was very quiet. And being right off of Fletcher Avenue, it's no more than 10 minutes from Busch Gardens and the University of South Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace
- Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher Florida