The internet showed pictures of the room that were nice. Our room was way outdated and nasty. The ceiling had water stains and missing plaster from where it must have been leaking. The curtains had a little peephole cut in them by the chair in the corner like some tweeker was watching out the window. The lobby and out front was nice, but once you get off of the elevator where the rooms were, we thought we had got off at a different hotel. Work boots, beer cans and cigerette butts outside the rooms. "Thee Dollhouse" gentlemens club was next door and I think they might have been renting some of the rooms there. There was some lady walking around in her underwear outside in the hallway. Our room had an ancient tube TV and 1980's tables and nightstands. Carpet was old and dingy and the bed sheets were very cheap. We all woke up every hour or so to look at the clock and see if we could head to the airport and start our real vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel offers free airport shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport with limited hours, free wireless internet, business center, fitness center. Enjoy the outdoor heated pool. On-site restaurant "Royal Orchid" serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Great rates and friendly staff await you at the Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
- Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Best Western Tampa
- Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport Florida