Stayed at this location Oct. 15-18th for step daughters wedding. Pretty nice. Room was VERY clean. Bed linens were changed EVERY morning. We were given a choice of just having the beds made or clean linens every day. Beds were doubles and very comfortable. Three pillows on both beds. Bathroom was VERY clean, see photo. Fresh towels daily. Plenty of room for 2 people, but would be squishy with more than 2. Plenty of counter space by sink. see pic. One big dresser in main room with four large drawers. One standard night table. Plenty of lamps. Clock radio on night stand with alarm. Free TV wasn't too good, see pic, but we used it for weather reports.Air conditioner was quiet and worked great. Great blackout shades. Nice clean textured carpeting. Paintings on wall were nice too. Table to eat quick meals with 2 chairs, 4 cup coffee pot with throwaway cups. Creamer provided and sugar/sweet and low. Free breakfast was OK. Plenty of apples and oranges. Yogurt, banana nut and chocolate chip muffins, waffles, cold cereals, jellies, syrup, cream cheese, bagels, orange juice, apple juice, Bagels and muffins are packaged. Good. Maxwell house coffee, decaf or regular. Ice machine with a bucket in the room. Soda, bottled water, chip machines outside took only coins, but soda machine in main office took bills. Hotel staff was helpful. IHOP next door was great. No driving. BTW, kids eat free from 4PM to 10PM. IHOP has take out too. Outside the hotel was clean too. Could hear planes, but not too loud. Very happy with our stay. NO BUGS. which is amazing for Florida. We got about 6 different menus from area pizza places under the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The newly renovated La Quinta Inn Tampa Airport is less than a mile from Tampa International, and central to all entertainment areas.While here check out Historic Ybor City, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Clearwater and St. Pete beaches, Dali Museum, MOSI, St. Pete, Times Forum (Lightning), Tropicana Field (Rays), and Raymond James Stadium (Buccaneers). Transportation is available each day to Seaport in Tampa. The La Quinta Inn Tampa Airport has meeting facilities, a heated outdoor pool, and, off the lobby, our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM every morning. Rooms are spacious, comfy, and filled with amenities; our staff is here to make your stay most enjoyable. See you soon! We are located one mile north of I-275, less than a mile from Tampa International Airport, and across the street from International Mall. Free parking and airport shuttle service is available for registerend guests during stay and we offer Stay and Go parking rates for our hotel guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Florida