This is like most Hyatt Places. The rooms a average size but stuffed with a lot. I particularly liked the sleeper couch. A high carb breakfast is supplied and you pay extra for anything else. Location is good but you will need a car unless Ruth's Chris and Starbucks meets all your needs. Very friendly, well trained staff. I had agreed to an accessible room, which was fine, but you had to run the tap for ten minutes to get any hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa is an all suite property conveniently located in Westshore business district. We offer complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking and shuttle service within 3 miles; which includes Tampa International Airport, and numerous shopping and dining options. Our spacious suites include a mini fridge, 42" flat screen T.V., with a cozy corner living area with sleeper sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Florida