I do so much travel in my line of work there are times where I literally am living out of a hotel room. This was certainly the case last week as I "moved in" to the Hyatt Place Tampa Westshore. I have grown to become quite a Hyatt Place fan ever since I discovered their easy, hospitable nature in Jacksonville, however, I was more than satisfied with Tampa Westshore.
Eva Chin was the sale agent who got my groups all set up prior to my arrival on property and that began the delight. She was thorough, accurate and accommodating. We joked about me having to stay there for the week with 3 separate meetings going on and upon my arrival to my room, I was welcomed with cookies, water and a note from the Director of Sales Jim Trivers. Jim was my point of contact throughout the entire week and he was just amazing. They don't make nicer people. The accommodations were pretty much exactly like the Jacksonville one except it's a lot more quaint with seating area nooks which is great for reading, hanging out in the lobby, etc. Very nicely decorated, a nice modern decor with a warm color palette.
Very spacious, very clean rooms. The meeting space was perfect and able to offer options for set-ups into U-shape, classroom, etc. Parking is a breeze. I had to venture out everywhere from Clearwater to Ybor to downtown and it's the perfect location to get around the Greater Tampa area.
Great for business, roomy enough for families, cute for couples. Right in a great shopping district and perfect for people like me, solo travelers!
It was the first time in my LIFE that I've slept on the couch in a hotel by choice. The first night, after the long road trip, I lounged on the couch with my iPad and fell asleep and didn't bother moving as the couch was very comfy. I didn't get interrupted when I didn't want to but I wasn't on a goose chase trying to find someone when I did need service.
I will DEFINITELY return to this property. It's been a long time where I have been ecstatic about a property full circle. More properties should learn from this entire hospitality team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa is an all suite property conveniently located in Westshore business district. We offer complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking and shuttle service within 3 miles; which includes Tampa International Airport, and numerous shopping and dining options. Our spacious suites include a mini fridge, 42" flat screen T.V., with a cozy corner living area with sleeper sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Florida