Stayed for one night ( Saturday)
I must say that after an 8 hour drive and then attending a long family event, the quality of our stay felt crucial....
We were all pleased with the final result of our choice.
We arrived for check in after 11 pm,we were greeted promptly and check in was easy. We opened the doors of our room with a smile, upon seeing the SPACIOUS and CLEAN lay out. While the kids got into bed, the adults plopped on the L shaped couch with our books to wind-down. We all rested well.
Despite being dreadfully tired. we had set our alarms for 9:30 am, to try the Buffet style breakfast, praying it was a nothing like some of the "continental breakfasts" seen else where. Again we were all pleased with the many options of warm and cold breakfast items, the actual quality and taste of the items offered.
Biggest complaint was flippin parking Saturday night: we had to drive around the entire parking lot over 3 times to find parking.. Negative when you are that exhausted!
Surprise: Once we went to our room we noted that across the hall our neighbor sound loud frat boys screaming that they were about to have a party in the hotel, which immediately concerned us for the noise. BUT once we closed our room door, there was NO sounds to be heard! We only heard them when we went for ice. (Pheww because we were wiped and dreading having to go back down and request a change)
Additional benefit was the 12pm check out. It was awesome to eat and be able to return to the cozy beds for a while!
All agreed that except for their news programing choice during breakfast, and the parking, we'd def try again, and only wished we had more time to ENJOY the space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa is an all suite property conveniently located in Westshore business district. We offer complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking and shuttle service within 3 miles; which includes Tampa International Airport, and numerous shopping and dining options. Our spacious suites include a mini fridge, 42" flat screen T.V., with a cozy corner living area with sleeper sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Florida