We stayed overnight before our cruise out of Tampa the next day. We utilized the shuttle service and left our car at the hotel. We were pleased with our stay and the convenience of being shuttled over in the morning. We had priority boarding on the cruise ship and we easily reserved the shuttle time that got us there right on time! We had plenty of room for our family of 6 for a one night stay between both beds and the sleeper sofa. Breakfast was more than adequate for a free breakfast before we left. The shuttle operators were courteous and efficient at loading our heaps of luggage on and off and got us exactly where we needed to go. They also provided detailed instructions regarding our pick up arrangements. I would definitely recommend this hotel for "park sleep cruise/fly" accommodations or anyone visiting Tampa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa is an all suite property conveniently located in Westshore business district. We offer complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking and shuttle service within 3 miles; which includes Tampa International Airport, and numerous shopping and dining options. Our spacious suites include a mini fridge, 42" flat screen T.V., with a cozy corner living area with sleeper sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Florida