Three stars is generous but two is probably not enough. 2.5? Flew in Sunday night. Nice hotel but they didn't have the room type we reserved months ago so we got downgraded from a king to a 2 bed room. Room was clean but dated. Free breakfast was very good but they need a new dishwasher. You have to go through stacks upon stacks of plates to find a clean one. The pool is a nice and private setting surrounded by palm trees but was kind of dirty both times we went down there. See a trend here? Everything seemed nice, but there was always an annoying problem. Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete is a great vacation spot but we will stay elsewhere if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Tampa is an all suite property conveniently located in Westshore business district. We offer complimentary hot a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast each morning, complimentary wireless internet, complimentary parking and shuttle service within 3 miles; which includes Tampa International Airport, and numerous shopping and dining options. Our spacious suites include a mini fridge, 42" flat screen T.V., with a cozy corner living area with sleeper sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Florida