“Marriott continues to give you a great experience”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #53 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Short stay but easy check-in, excellent room and great coffee. Minimal contact with staff but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient to USF and Moffitt Cancer Center. Reception staff was very friendly and accomodations were as expected.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my first trip to Tampa. I have a family member being treated at Moffitt and had the opportunity to visit several hotels in the area. I liked my room and the bed was fine, but remember, your bed at home is the best.

Service in the day was better than at night and I say this in terms of being friendly. Betty was very nice and made the staff that came in for the evenings seem uncaring although they probably weren't. Betty has a warm and caring disposition and it out shines the others. A.J. at the bar is okay, but they don't have a "real" bar.

The grounds were very well maintained and the maintenance staff was great.

This hotel has a Wendy's next door so you can walk across the parking lot and that helped me out a lot. I also walked to Dunkin Donuts right next to Wendy's.

I would stay here again before I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the road, but the Hampton a block or so away was my favorite.

1  Thank bama08

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I purchased the Busch Garden/Adventureland package and enjoyed every moment of my stay. With this package continental breakfast was free, but for a few bucks more you can get a hot meal. When I checked in, Ms. Betty M. and the front staff acted as they expected me and made me feel at home. Ms. Betty's southern charm just radiates. The entire front desk staff are very knowledgeable in where the nearest ATM machines were located, maps, restaurant recommendations to driving directions. The staff gave 150 percent customer service. Even Doug in maintenance, you rock! I had a small issue in the bathroom and within 24 hours everything was replaced and repaired. He even saw me in the restuarant area to check if everything was okay. The location to Busch Gardens and Hard Rock Cafe are close by. I will let my friends and family members about this wonderful hidden gem.

2  Thank GeeBee60

Reviewed 9 June 2011

We were visiting Busch Gardens and friends in Tampa. This hotel was minutes to both areas and many place to eat. The room was new and very clean. The hotel lobby offered good free coffee and other beverages.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank scorro1

Reviewed 29 April 2011

My daughter was having brain tumor removed at Moffit and we only booked for i night because we were an hour away. But we had to go back because she had to stay longer and was in ICU and we did not want to leave the area. We called the hotel and they said whatever u need so we went back. The rooms are very clean and i asked at time of booking if i could have a regular blanket instead of a comforter and they had it in the room. Everyone there was so nice and the lobby area was very clean and friendly. We stayed 2 more nights and we had the breakfast which was very good a southern breakfast really good and nice waitress. We looked at the pool in the back and it was a nice clean looking pool and the pretiest flower and tree garden by the pool like a secret garden. If you were to go to Bucsh Gardens this would be a great hotel for that and children. I was just amazed how nice everything flowed at the hotel

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rosabean

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Left backpack with our clothes, Brand New Nikon Camera, Backpack shipped back to us with no CAMERA. Hotel has a NOT Responsible for lost or stolen property which is fine with me. And it's not the camera is the principle of the matter.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sortojw32
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2011

I’m sorry to hear your backpack was left behind and glad that you have received it. Would you please contact me directly about any items that you feel were missing so we can review the details?
Suzanne Salmon
813-978-9898

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!