“Nice hotel for the price”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #48 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I stayed one night, and appreciated the proximity to USF. The staff were friendly and helped with directions. The breakfast was generous with many choices, nothing to gourmet. I loved having the little market in the lobby so i could grab a beer on my way to my room.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Reviewed 29 January 2012

It was a very nice place to stay, before you started our Cruise. Loved the Limo Service which was sooo resonable..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara F

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Hotel was very nice, and had everything you need. Very close to Moffitt, helpful and friendly staff. Located in an office park so you can take a safe walk if you'd rather get outside -- although they also have a gym and a pool. Nice breakfast, newer looking room with a great desk area. Good shower in the bathroom. No problem getting a shower seat if you need it. Even has a small snack "shop" and a computer. We'd stay here long-term if it had a kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Short stay but easy check-in, excellent room and great coffee. Minimal contact with staff but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient to USF and Moffitt Cancer Center. Reception staff was very friendly and accomodations were as expected.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my first trip to Tampa. I have a family member being treated at Moffitt and had the opportunity to visit several hotels in the area. I liked my room and the bed was fine, but remember, your bed at home is the best.

Service in the day was better than at night and I say this in terms of being friendly. Betty was very nice and made the staff that came in for the evenings seem uncaring although they probably weren't. Betty has a warm and caring disposition and it out shines the others. A.J. at the bar is okay, but they don't have a "real" bar.

The grounds were very well maintained and the maintenance staff was great.

This hotel has a Wendy's next door so you can walk across the parking lot and that helped me out a lot. I also walked to Dunkin Donuts right next to Wendy's.

I would stay here again before I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the road, but the Hampton a block or so away was my favorite.

1  Thank bama08

Reviewed 19 July 2011

I purchased the Busch Garden/Adventureland package and enjoyed every moment of my stay. With this package continental breakfast was free, but for a few bucks more you can get a hot meal. When I checked in, Ms. Betty M. and the front staff acted as they expected me and made me feel at home. Ms. Betty's southern charm just radiates. The entire front desk staff are very knowledgeable in where the nearest ATM machines were located, maps, restaurant recommendations to driving directions. The staff gave 150 percent customer service. Even Doug in maintenance, you rock! I had a small issue in the bathroom and within 24 hours everything was replaced and repaired. He even saw me in the restuarant area to check if everything was okay. The location to Busch Gardens and Hard Rock Cafe are close by. I will let my friends and family members about this wonderful hidden gem.

2  Thank GeeBee60

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!