“Wonderful”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bradenton, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight on 2/15/2014 Christina who check us in was very friendly her and I was talking about the colors we like and our daughters. I admire the lobby so much I took a few pictures and the Bistro very lovely. My husband and I were like Wow! when we saw a tv in the booth we never seen anything like that before. The room very nice and clean the bathroom was big enough for me to get my walker all the way in bathroom. We must give our accolades to Wanda, a very lovely person. She made sure everything was going good for us, and she took our picture. Wanda even help me get up and to my walker,we cant say enough about her. Thank you so much Wanda we speak God's blessing upon you. The entire Courtyard nice,clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back again.
Kathy Serreia
Bradenton, Florida

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed Christine and Wanda's great customer service. We will make sure to recognize Betty and the rest of the staff during our next daily huddle. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Marriott Tampa North and we appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellence value with Busch Gardens Tickets stay 3 Pay 2 nites go to Website of Seaworld Parks and get the best deal nice Restaurants and Spottbars Nest Hotel they Serbe Starbucks coffee in the Bistro Food for Breakfast lots of stuff for the Price just Share

• Stayed February 2014
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher was enjoyable.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stay at Marriott's all the time and this was one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. Recently renovated to PERFECTION -- the staff, especially Wanda, was on call 24/7 and could not have made our stay any more perfect. We will definitely come back her again!

Room Tip: Staying on first floor very quiet and convenient. Close to everything....pool, front desk, laundry...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We will review your comments in our daily huddle and make sure Wanda is recoginized. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Turnersville, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 February 2014

First and formost I want to acknowledge the front desk folks for always greeting me and handling my every request. I spent 5 months of 3 nights a week there and they made it like home for me. I have to give my hghest accolates to Wanda on the night shift. To tell the truth I dont even know what her job was but we often had very late nights and she was there greeting us as if we were family or at the very least long time friends. She's a jewell for the organizationl. I'm going to miss running into her as I rolled in at Midnight. The young women that handled the resturaunt were also very nice, friendly and prompt in preparing my dinner or snacks. Great Marriott and great staff.
Say hello to Wanda for me!

Room Tip: I stayed in many rooms but I recommend 2nd and 3rd floor and believe it or not I was often near the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Wanda and the rest of our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Wanda know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

14-night stay. Kind and caring staff went above and beyond their prescribed duties to accommodate us, including meeting some special needs. Exceptionally friendly, hard-working employees at all levels. Impeccably clean and well-maintained. Special appreciation to Wanda Houseman, who gives meaning to the word "hospitality." We will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Neptune, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Stayed here last week for business - great hotel very clean and new lobby; needs better signs on the road or you miss the entrance. Staff was excellent and accommodating - down side AC didn't work that well and room was a bit uncomfortable. I would stay here again no questions asked

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Florida
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I've stayed at this Courtyard twice. The property is located near USF sort of in a business park. The property has been recently updated, the rooms are clean and very quiet. For this part of north Tampa it's a safe and convenient spot. One knock would be $$$ for a Courtyard the rates are quite high.

Room Tip: The rooms on the rear of the property are shaded by old growth oak trees, so if you get a balcony it...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!