“Runaway Grandma....Unexpectedly Relaxing”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa, Florida
“Runaway Grandma....Unexpectedly Relaxing”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have always considered Marriott's a "Businessmans" Hotel. Much to my surprise when I decided to try them for a relaxing get away . Dined in the Bistro it was excellent. Front desk helpful.Very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side. Away from pool, stairway.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Souderton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We needed a room last minute and this hotel was very accommodating. We were able to walk in and get a room without a problem and at a great rate! Room was clean and comfortable and staff was very helpful. It has a nice pool area too! Just an added plus. Can't beat it for the price and the area.

Stayed March 2014
Atlanta
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel was easy to find.
Check in was easy.
The hotel deco is very hip.
The room was nicely arranged to maximize space.
The bed was very comfortable.
It was a little to easy to hear hall noises but I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MINIMD
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I really enjoyed my self at this location. It was quiet and relaxing. The only downside were no restaurants on site and lack of continental breakfast. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. When I visit Tampa again, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Natalie R
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight on 2/15/2014 Christina who check us in was very friendly her and I was talking about the colors we like and our daughters. I admire the lobby so much I took a few pictures and the Bistro very lovely. My husband and I were like Wow! when we saw a tv in the booth we never seen anything like that before. The room very nice and clean the bathroom was big enough for me to get my walker all the way in bathroom. We must give our accolades to Wanda, a very lovely person. She made sure everything was going good for us, and she took our picture. Wanda even help me get up and to my walker,we cant say enough about her. Thank you so much Wanda we speak God's blessing upon you. The entire Courtyard nice,clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back again.
Kathy Serreia
Bradenton, Florida

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed Christine and Wanda's great customer service. We will make sure to recognize Betty and the rest of the staff during our next daily huddle. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Marriott Tampa North and we appreciate your business.
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellence value with Busch Gardens Tickets stay 3 Pay 2 nites go to Website of Seaworld Parks and get the best deal nice Restaurants and Spottbars Nest Hotel they Serbe Starbucks coffee in the Bistro Food for Breakfast lots of stuff for the Price just Share

• Stayed February 2014
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher was enjoyable.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We stay at Marriott's all the time and this was one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. Recently renovated to PERFECTION -- the staff, especially Wanda, was on call 24/7 and could not have made our stay any more perfect. We will definitely come back her again!

Room Tip: Staying on first floor very quiet and convenient. Close to everything....pool, front desk, laundry...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We will review your comments in our daily huddle and make sure Wanda is recoginized. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!