“A great place to stay to explore Tampa area”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #56 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We went on our annual anniversary trip and needed a place that was central enough to explore the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg region. I did my normal review on Trip Advisor and found this hotel. It was wonderful. The bed was great. One of the best we've ever slept in at any hotel - EVER. The bathroom included a tub which is not always standard these days - however, it is a requirement for us. The room was more than adequate to meet our needs and while it was modern, it was not cold or spartan in the furnishings. The carpet was more of an industrial style but it was comfortable for bare feet. The desk and chair provided a comfortable place for us to set up our laptop and utilize the hotel Wi-Fi which was easy to use and did not create a hassle with multiple stages of signing in with hotel generated passwords. The cafe on the property was open at convenient hours and gave us enough of a selection for breakfast and evening coffee. The buinsess center was great and allowed me to print off directions and information on other points of interest in the area. Guests were quite comfortable bringing in food from outside the hotel, and sitting at one of tables in the dining/lounge area and sharing a meal as a family. Pool was small but adequate and quite secure. Staff were not only friendly but gave helpful suggestions on where to eat. Housekeeping staff did a great job too - the place is spotless. No concerns about this property. Plenty of dining choices close by for everyone's budget. I would stay there if I am ever again in the area.

Room Tip: If you plan to open your windows or if your room has patio doors and you want to sit out, you might...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have always considered Marriott's a "Businessmans" Hotel. Much to my surprise when I decided to try them for a relaxing get away . Dined in the Bistro it was excellent. Front desk helpful.Very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side. Away from pool, stairway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We needed a room last minute and this hotel was very accommodating. We were able to walk in and get a room without a problem and at a great rate! Room was clean and comfortable and staff was very helpful. It has a nice pool area too! Just an added plus. Can't beat it for the price and the area.

Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel was easy to find.
Check in was easy.
The hotel deco is very hip.
The room was nicely arranged to maximize space.
The bed was very comfortable.
It was a little to easy to hear hall noises but I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MINIMD
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I really enjoyed my self at this location. It was quiet and relaxing. The only downside were no restaurants on site and lack of continental breakfast. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. When I visit Tampa again, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natalie R
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight on 2/15/2014 Christina who check us in was very friendly her and I was talking about the colors we like and our daughters. I admire the lobby so much I took a few pictures and the Bistro very lovely. My husband and I were like Wow! when we saw a tv in the booth we never seen anything like that before. The room very nice and clean the bathroom was big enough for me to get my walker all the way in bathroom. We must give our accolades to Wanda, a very lovely person. She made sure everything was going good for us, and she took our picture. Wanda even help me get up and to my walker,we cant say enough about her. Thank you so much Wanda we speak God's blessing upon you. The entire Courtyard nice,clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back again.
Kathy Serreia
Bradenton, Florida

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed Christine and Wanda's great customer service. We will make sure to recognize Betty and the rest of the staff during our next daily huddle. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Marriott Tampa North and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Excellence value with Busch Gardens Tickets stay 3 Pay 2 nites go to Website of Seaworld Parks and get the best deal nice Restaurants and Spottbars Nest Hotel they Serbe Starbucks coffee in the Bistro Food for Breakfast lots of stuff for the Price just Share

• Stayed: February 2014
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher was enjoyable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!