“Courtyard Consistency”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #58 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A very short stay, late check-in and early check-out. However the staff in the evening were very friendly and accomodating when I arrived, and breakfast staff in the cafe and front desk were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, same quality you find at all the updated courtyards.

The room was clean and at the level I expect from the Courtyard franchise. The only complaint I had was the inability to turn off the light out on the balcony. Not a huge deal, I would have just rather left the windows open for sunlight in the morning had I been able to turn the light off.

Room Tip: Always try to get a courtyard room vs an exterior facing room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramsethorn
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We ran a planning session/small meeting for a team of 6. The hotel accommodated our needs extremely well. There is a nice workout facility and pool area; along with a great environment in the cafe/lobby. All in all, good value for money.

Room Tip: Nice pool area and great environment in the lobby/lounge area. Worth another stay and near restaura...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete oa review We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher was enjoyable.Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I had already booked another hotel in Tampa Fl near Busch Gardens. A week before my trip I went online and read some reviews about hotels near Busch Gardens. The reviews were terrible. I called and canceled my reservations and lost $19.95. I stayed in a Marriott recently in Fort Lauderdale Fl and decided to find one near Busch Gardens. Read some reviews for Courtyard Marriott Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher. Called made reservation! Arrived on Good Friday morning and was able to check-in before we went to Busch Gardens. How convenient! The staff was very friendly! Rooms clean, nice lobby area. Love the late check-out (12 noon). Genesis gave me a map to find Busch Gardens and the University Mall and Grand Prix on Nebraska Ave,because my son wanted to ride the go-carts on that Saturday.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ROBN T
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here for a recent trip to Busch Gardens (10 min drive) away. Service was nice, polite, and courteous. Front desk girl explained very well how the hotel worked and printed out some directions for us. The room was kinda weird, there was an extra bed (we didn't request) in the door-way when you walk into the room. There’s a small balcony in the room with 2 chairs and a table. WiFi access and vehicle parking is stress free. If you get hungry, there is a Wendy’s and a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins in the same parking lot (walking distance).Breakfast is not free, it is offered for an extra charge of USD 8.95 per person (approximately). Dinner is also offered for a fee. Snacks are available for purchase by the front desk. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. Hotels.com Confirmation No.116039579607.

Room Tip: 2nd floor ice machine does not work as good as 3rd floor ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roby G
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Hopefully you will be lucky enough to have Betty check you in if you stay at this hotel. This is definetly a lady who enjoys her job and she is really good at it. When I arrived she greated me a big smile as if she were inviting me into her home. She was very helpful in pointing out the ammendities of the hotel but also took the time to show me the how to get to the locations I needed to visit during my trip. I am a loyal Marriot Guest and this is the reason why, thanks for making me feel at home Betty!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We will review your comments in our daily huddle and make sure Betty is recoginized. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We went on our annual anniversary trip and needed a place that was central enough to explore the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg region. I did my normal review on Trip Advisor and found this hotel. It was wonderful. The bed was great. One of the best we've ever slept in at any hotel - EVER. The bathroom included a tub which is not always standard these days - however, it is a requirement for us. The room was more than adequate to meet our needs and while it was modern, it was not cold or spartan in the furnishings. The carpet was more of an industrial style but it was comfortable for bare feet. The desk and chair provided a comfortable place for us to set up our laptop and utilize the hotel Wi-Fi which was easy to use and did not create a hassle with multiple stages of signing in with hotel generated passwords. The cafe on the property was open at convenient hours and gave us enough of a selection for breakfast and evening coffee. The buinsess center was great and allowed me to print off directions and information on other points of interest in the area. Guests were quite comfortable bringing in food from outside the hotel, and sitting at one of tables in the dining/lounge area and sharing a meal as a family. Pool was small but adequate and quite secure. Staff were not only friendly but gave helpful suggestions on where to eat. Housekeeping staff did a great job too - the place is spotless. No concerns about this property. Plenty of dining choices close by for everyone's budget. I would stay there if I am ever again in the area.

Room Tip: If you plan to open your windows or if your room has patio doors and you want to sit out, you might...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have always considered Marriott's a "Businessmans" Hotel. Much to my surprise when I decided to try them for a relaxing get away . Dined in the Bistro it was excellent. Front desk helpful.Very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side. Away from pool, stairway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
West Wing Boutique Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!