Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon
US$156
SailportSuites.com
US$122
HIExpress.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$185
US$167
US$160
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshopping and restaurantsroom was cleanthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againone night stayfitness centerconvenient locationgreat place to staycontinental breakfastbusiness tripyogurtinnsinterstatedeskmallaccommodationshurricane
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I would like to say that staff was friendly and the room was clean. The breakfast was good I really liked the waffle maker they offer. The only negative thing I can say is that I wished they offer a queen size double size bed instead of the full size. The beds were comfy but too small :) me and hubby slept in one and the kids in the other, Hubby and I were tossing and turning into each other.. :) other than that I have no complaints!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful and professional. Everything was very clean and our stay here was the most comfortable of our trip. We found the laundry room for guests especially useful and clean. The only thing negative was when I used the fitness center I couldn't figure out how to operate all the high end equipment. That may be just my lack of knowledge.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this franchise. Everyone is always nice and considerate to me and my wife. The breakfast was good,the rooms were very clean. We felt at home. The bed was so soft. Most of all the hotel was close to my distination that I needed to be at. Every time I asked a question at the reservationist desk they would assist me.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The hotel offers a good, clean and comfortable room, with a more than adequate morning breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are well maintained. The hotel has very good access to Hwy 60 and to I-75.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Tina was amazing at Check In.

Stayed in a King with Study. Small Room, the bed was too close to the closet and desk. Fan in the bathroom buzzed and did not have a on/off switch.

Hampton Inn made changes to their breakfast months ago. The pre-packaged egg products are not any good. Waffles, muffins, pastry and dry cereal are good.

This is our second time at this hotel in 6 months. We are Hilton Honors, hopefully this Hampton Inn will see the reviews and make some changes.