Pretty good location, even though it's strangely tucked away behind a Bob Evan's and a La Quinta Inn. You WILL MISS IT the first time you look for it. But once you get there once, you'll remember to look for the Bob Evans. The service was excellent. Very accommodating. The beds were super comfortable. I may need to ask what pillows they use. The hotel is just down the street from the Brandon Town Center also. About 30 minutes from the airport depending on traffic of course. Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Renovated as of January 2010. Something for the whole family at the Channelside District, an entertainment dining multiplex just east of downtown, within minutes of our hotel. Take the kids to the Florida Aquarium, or visit the world famous Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Brandon
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon Florida