“home away from home”

Ranked #5 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Atlanta, Georgia
“home away from home”
Reviewed 2 June 2011

I travel every week and stay @ different hotel. When I visit in Tampa I was so happy to find this Hampton inn. Start with the friendly check in than to the beautiful room. Clean very clean hotel. I stay @ different hotels in this area before no more! Any one on a trip around Tampa needs to check this hotel out. You need to see it to believe it
They all so serve food and drink for free every night.
This hotel will always be my home away from home regardless my work area @ Tampa.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank themeir

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed 30 May 2011

The staff was amazing. I've never had the housekeepers greet me everytime I left my room. The staff was super nice. Room was nice and very clean. We had a very large group stay here for 3-4 days for a wedding and they were awesome and very accomodating to us. Breakfast was awesome, huge variety. Will stay here again the next time I visit.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank jessicam89
Florida
Reviewed 29 April 2011

We stayed on Saturday, April 23rd & Sunday, 24th. We had stayed in this hotel before so we knew what to expect. The location is in a very nice setting with a county park down the street. The rooms were clean and quite. We were right across from the elevator, however, we heard no noise. We had the lowest priced room, however, it was roomy with a microwave oven with popcorn and a large refrigerator. The staff was very helpful and we were able to check in quickly, although I did have reservations. The breakfast was better than I expected and there was coffee, tea and cookies in the lobby all the time. The rates are cheaper on the weekends and higher during the week because the hotel is located in a corporate park setting. Our rates increased by $10 on Sunday night, however, they were still reasonable.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Andytown
murphcofl, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this review, 1 May 2011
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We strive to exceed our customers expectations each and every visit. We are glad that we did so on this visit. We look forward to surpassing your expectations on your next visit!
Reviewed 27 April 2011

This hotel was exactly what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. The room was clean with microwave and refrigerator. The perfect location to be close enough drive to Busch Gardens without the seedy area around the park. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank AprilB1216
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 25 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel for one night during a trip to Busch Gardens Tampa. My husband and I shared a double double with another couple. The room was clean and quiet. The had a continental breakfast along with a waffle maker, sausages, and pre-made egg omlet with chesse....it was okay. I found the staff pleasant. As mentioned I was there one night. and would stay there again. Apox 4 miles from Busch Gardens

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank sassycat2477
Liverpool, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2011

We stayed here one night while in town to go to Busch Gardens. It was a free night but I don't think we were treated any better or worse than any other paying guests. We had a two bed room and requested a roll away for our 2 year old. All three of us slept well and the beds were comfortable. We had a room right across from the elevators but they were not bothersome at all. The morning breakfast area was busy but tidy. The only complaint I have is that our room got no where near the 64 degrees we set the temperature to.

This property is off I-75 and about a 5 to 10 minute drive to the park.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Family of four enjoyed a great two night stay. Busy time during spring break. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We'd come back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family