“Fantastic Renovated Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Ranked #4 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel was awesome! Everything about our stay was excellent. Jared at the front desk went above and beyond for everyone and was truly a real asset to the hotel! We went to Busch Gardens and it was just a short drive away. =)

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this Hampton Inn many, many times. There are plenty of hotels in this area. We choose to stay here. At this Hampton Inn, they have something very special which sets them apart.
Mary B. and Pam C. go out of their way to make this a home away from home. Whether you are on vacation, visiting family, or in for treatment at nearby Moffitt Cancer Center, they will make you feel welcome.
Countless times I have witnessed their kindnesses, their laughter, their encouragement and their compassion. There is no rating for this on TripAdvisor because Mary and Pam are in a category all their own!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-North was an extremely nice hotel with above average very clean rooms, clean lobby,clean baths,friendly staff.high speed internet is free.free breakfast was very good,lots of choices.highly recommended,i would not hesitate to come again.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Most disappointing visit to a Hampton Inn I have ever had. Seems a bit old and rundown. I was told they are under renovation when I checked in. Towels were cheap and worse I have used at any hotel! Area was dimly lit as well where it is located which is a concern when traveling solo. Came down for breakfast 9:10 - 9:15 am and it was low on food items. Supposed to be served until 10 am. Lots of items were out and I was told they would not restock. I stay at Hampton Inns all the time and this by far was the worst. I wish I had stayed somewhere else. I used my hotel points to stay here. What a waste!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MzVirtueR
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Well stocked items and consistent service are both very important to us and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during breakfast. We value your loyalty to our brand and will use your feedback as a reminder that we must always remain one step ahead of our guests. We hope you'll come back after our renovations are complete and let us know what you think.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The stay on the hotel was good,however, on the rush of the morning check out with forget some clothes in the room, after noticing the items missing we return to the hotel within 3hrs. As a surprise the items where never found.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

I sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience at our hotel and appreciate your feedback. Your items were logged in our lost and found and a voicemail was left for you to connect with us on how you would like to have them shipped to you. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience, that would be great!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff was excellent and the room was very comfortable. The location was very great for the event we were staying in town for. Comfortable beds but the pillows were really soft. Hotel was very quiet; our room was across from the elevator and we never heard any noise from the hallway or rooms around us. The breakfast was very satisfying offering Belgium waffles, oatmeal, eggs, cereal & several juice choices.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I really appreciate hamton Inn's Pam Calhoun for her courtesy and custer service thank you for making me feel welcome and at home. I flew in from Lagos, Nigeria and will make this stop everytime. Hampton Inn's entire staff was just wonderful. Kindly keep up the good work and making my training experieince so pleaseant.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business