Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
US$211
US$181
Travelocity
1,445 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerhidden riverlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centertemple terraceevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayking suitehot breakfastbreakfast stafffull kitchenthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Usually when I'm in Tampa, my business keeps me in the south side of the city. During this stay, I needed to be in the north side. My first choice hotel was already booked, so I booked with this Hampton Inn. It is nothing special, but it is hidden from main congested areas and very quiet. I got a very good nights rest. I even found the pillows to be comfortable, and I'm a pillow snob. They even provided free dinner, unfortunately I did not partake so I cannot tell you how it was. The only complaint I have is about the lack of a business center. Basically, their business center comprises a computer and a printer on a desk in the lobby. If you need a quiet place to put your head down, I recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

New, clean, quiet, and professional personnel - I have stayed at Hampton Inns before, and this was one of the nicest I have stayed in. THe rooms was clean, the Internet was fast, the HD TV was awesome, and the service staff for the complementary breakfast were especially accomodating

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Thank you again for the top notch service, amenities and very quiet and restful sleep. I am a new HHonors member and I will continue to seek out Hampton Inn and Suites whenever possible for both business and pleasure.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

On the 3rd night of our stay at Hampton Inn, 8210 Hidden River Parkway, Tampa, FL we left room at 11am and returned at 6pm to a room that had not been cleaned. The front desk person sent towels up to us for the morning but did not offer anything further. Not the best example of good customer service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This place is very nice.I would like to say that Mary Black is an incredible person. Always friendly and prompt when I check in. It's been a pleasure staying here.I hope I don't stay away too long because everyone here is just awesome.

• Stayed: November 2013