“Excellent place awesome Staff especially the manager”

Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Ranked #95 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Excellent place awesome Staff especially the manager”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My stay here has been awesome its clean, quiet, awesome staff very accomodating its really ben a pleasure staying here rooms are great and clean comfortable beds I would deffinantly stay here again located near Interstate so easy to get to malls, shopping, great restaurants, beaches, Etc. If you are looking for a quiet retreat this is the place to be

Room Tip: If its more then one person in the room I would go with the room that has the bed and the sleeper so...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Romando_12
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Extended Stay Deluxed has been great place to be whiling awaiting our apartment to be approved. We called some many different locations just to get quotes & more detail information but their customer service skills short & terrible (like I was inconveniencing them). When I called Extended Stay Deluxe they went over and beyond just to make sure I had all the information I needed to make the decision to select them. I really did not have to ask any questions. But that's not all even when I arrived at the loaction & checked in they made sure we were not in need of anything & if so they were right there to services it with no delay. They really know how to service their guest. Thanks again Extended Stay Deluxe. You will always be another home alway from home. Your an 5 Star in my book.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ronda M
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Our family is new to the area and staying at the hotel for a couple months while we look for a new home. The staff has been very accomodating and professional. They have each gone out of their way to make sure our stay is as comfortable as possible. The room is clean, updated and spacious. The hotel is centrally located and has easy access to the highways, malls and restaraunts. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling that needs a temporary home.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Tampa
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Been here since January 2012 for business. Great, friendly responsive staff. They have been updating this property. New paint,carpet, big screen TVs. Comfortable beds, nice kitchens. Can't say enough about staff. Have stayed at several other Suite Hotels in Tampa area, this is the best! Good access to highways (275,4, Memorial Hwy,Hillsborough Ave)& Airport. Will definitely stay a while.

Brad A.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Bayamon
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I traveled from Puerto Rico to Florida to have minor surgery in the Tampa bay area and from the minute I met the management staff the were very friendly, helpful and customer service oriented. They met all our requirements and they even upgrade us to a better and more spacious room to be comfortable during my recovery period. The place is really clean, peaceful , well located, have lots of amenities and well managed and I would definitevely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Some rooms are updated ask if they have any of those available
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Abraham S
jacksonville
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We have been guest at this Extended Stay Hotel since April 20, 2012 and plan to be here for ten more months. This is a great hotel to stay in while being transferred to Tampa from Jacksonville, FL. My husband and I have plenty of room in our suite. There is a queen size bed, two night stands, brand new flat screen tv, kitchen with a stove, oven, full sized refrigerator and lots of cabinet space. Additionally, there is a setting area with sofa, end table and big recliner that my husband loves! There is a workstation desk with a large light that is great for working on my laptop. The closet is an over sized one with mirror fronts. We have a large chest/dresser in the entry way that has eight large drawers for our clothes.
The staff here are wonderful. They have accommodated all of our special housekeeping requests and have certainly made us feel special. We haven't had a chance to hang out at the pool, but we do look forward to doing that. In the evenings we often walk across the street and get exercise by walking around the lake in the business park nearby.
Having been a corporate traveler extensively, it is really nice to be able to stay at a hotel that values it's guests! For the value and comfort this hotel offers, this is our kind of hotel!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank alice p

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2012

First: Staff is extremely friendly and accomadating! Second: Rooms were large(fully equiped kitchens) & well taken care of...my new flat screen was awesome too!! Third: Location, location, location!!! Oh, & lets not forget there's a pool, laundry & workout room...I was unfortunate to have been put out from my home due to mother natures impact but everyone here was empathetic and making me feel as comfortable as possible until I could return back to my home. It's literally around the corner from the causeway were in less than five min. I'm sitting at Whiskey Joe's, Crabby Bills, or even Bahama Breeze having cocktails on the water! "You will love this hotel that turned out to be a Pleasant Suprise!"

Room Tip: I love the 3rd floor non-smoking room overlooking the pool!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo