Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
US$293
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$185
US$168
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenmemorial highwaydish soaphome away from hometampa airportroom was nice and cleanvery nice place to stayearly flightchecking instovelaundrypetspetefloridachannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I stay with family the last week of march and from the minute I walked in the staff was amazing,Cesar at the front desk made my family and I feel like at home,the fact the this hotels have a complete full kitchen is a +,thank you Cesar and everyone in the hotel for making my family and I of our stay the best of all

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Mrosari
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that Cesar and the staff made you feel welcome. It’s also great you were able to enjoy the full kitchens. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

just paying it forward by writing this review. i am glad i choose this hotel, after reading horror stories about other hotels. this was outside of my price range (i wanted to spend between $60-$80 a night) but it was worth it. this hotel was about 100 a night and it was worth every penny. my standard of a great hotel is clean, modern, safe, and quiet. this met all of those. nothing fancy. but it met all four of my requirements. ironically during my trip, i drove past a few of the hotels that were reviewed, omg i would have never stayed at any of those. this one was perfect. a stones throw from the airport. if i must say one thing that was bad, it was only the service people at the front desk, which i only interacted with twice to check in and check out. i thought they were rude.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jaj3235
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that our hotel met your standards of clean, modern, safe, and quiet for a great hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

We have been coming to this hotel for many year now and couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
The staff is excellent and very helpful and tries to accomodate you in every way. Our main attraction to the hotel is the location, just down the road is the entrance to the highway so, within minutes. you can be heading over the bridge to Clearwater or the bridge to St. Pete or downtown Tampa, very easy to get around from this location. The traffic around the hotel is light (a rarity in Tampa) and the area is quiet. We will continue to return in the future.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the front, the back faces the airport.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you are loyal to our hotel and that you will continue to return for many years. I’m also glad that this hotel is convenient to the locations that you visit in Tampa and nearby cities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back every year!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

We stayed one night before an early flight. The hotel is old and cramped feeling. Our room had been sprayed with some strong unpleasant scent, possibly to cover up another bad odor? Room generally seemed clean, though. The bathroom didn't even have a holder for the soap - you just have to leave it on the counter next to the sink. No ice machine in the entire hotel. We needed the pull-out couch for our two kids to sleep on, but no extra linens were in the room; we had to get them from the front desk. Beds were OK, not the most comfortable. I was incredibly grateful that we were only staying one night. We did not use the shuttle to the airport - we had a rental car to return; so I cannot comment on the shuttle. The location is excellent; only 5 minutes to the airport. I do not recommend this hotel. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not what you expected. We do not have ice machines, however, we do provide ice trays in the freezer. In addition, soap holders are unfortunately not provided. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tap@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We enjoyed our stay. When we got here to check in Sarah was at the front desk. Sarah was very friendly and very perfessional. Then Sat morning we meet Linsey. Lindsey was also very nice and perfessional. You have very nice and clean place, good beds and very, very clean I will recommend your hotel to others. Thank you to all extended stay Amarillo for making our stay a good one!
Della Schooler

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the front desk was friendly and professional at check in. It’s also great to here that you were able to relax and enjoy our comfortable beds. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!