Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfull kitchenmemorial highwaydish soaphome away from hometampa airportroom was nice and cleanvery nice place to stayearly flightchecking instovelaundrypetspetefloridachannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was very happy with my stay booked here at this hotel do to training for work it was pleasantly comfortable and clean great location airport,beach, and shopping malls are literally minutes away.
Johana at the front desk was extremely courteous and helpful overall great stay will definitely
come again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Magna - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased with your comfortable room and our hotel's location. As well, it is great to read that our staff member, Johana, was able to assist you with all of your needs. I will be sure to share your kind comments with her.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My company booked me at this hotel while I was training in Tampa. When I first checked into this hotel, they assigned me to a room that was not cleaned at all. When I first walked into the the room there were dirty towels on the floor, open soda can on the counter, and unmade bed. The next room they assigned me was "cleaner", but very poorly cleaned. So poorly cleaned that I felt the need to go out and buy disinfectant wipes to do some light cleaning. Also the room does have a full kitchen, but has not cooking pans or utensils. The gym only has three pieces of equipment, but only two of them actually work. The hotel also messed up my reservation in the middle of stay, so they just deactivated my hotel key card. I would not recommends this hotel to anyone. I have seen cheaper hotels cleaner then this place.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MorganMcE
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Morgan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that when you first checked into our hotel, the room assigned to you was not cleaned properly. I will be working with our housekeeping team to improve our cleaning procedures so that this is not an issue moving forward. Also, I apologize that our full kitchen did not have cooking pans or utensils available for your use. While I will be sure to review our inventory management policies with the team, please know, we do have additional items available upon request at the front desk.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your experience. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at tap@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Got a really cheap price on a one night stay here through a 3rd party company, so wasn't sure what to expect. Check-in was smooth and quick, and luckily we got a non-smoking room. I read some previous reviews where they only had smoking rooms so was very happy about that. Johana at the front desk took care of all our needs, even after we checked in.

The room was a nice little studio-style room with a full kitchen, sitting area, lcd tv, small desk/dining table, and queen size bed. I really liked the set up of the room, as there was a high wall separating the bed from the kitchen area. The small desk had 2 office chairs on each side and we used it as a small dining table as we weren't there for work. There is also a small area in the kitchen to eat with bar stools.

The "Grab N' Go" breakfast was exactly that, and a nice little bonus. It's good that they advertise it as that so expectations are kept in check. We took a few items for our morning flight out of Tampa.

I would definitely stay here again, the only minor knock on the place is their front desk actually closes at a certain time. I could see this being issue for some ppl and not sure if they have a phone number they could be reached after hours.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs and requests. As well, it is great to know that you liked your room and our grab-and-go breakfast.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stay here 8/30/13 to catch a flight out early next day. When I called, Sebastian recommended I go online to book reservation because I could get a better rate. At that time, he asked if we were going to airport and also recommended I book with the airport shuttle service. I took his advise and booked both at a nice savings. I really appreciate the fact that he took the initiative to save ME money. Everything went well and I would have given 5 out of 5 except the clerk the next morning did not understand the park and ride service at first. He told us to call a cab. My husband spoke to him in Spanish and then he understood. It was 5:30 AM and I don't really think he was supposed to man the front. I sent company email and received a very nice response back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel staff member was able to assist you in providing savings and accommodations for your recent stay to the Tampa area.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was impressed with this Nice suite, we found area for breakfast, for work and bath was clean and nice, definitely a good hotel for its price!!!
I will strongly recommend this hotel, and I will return in the future,

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were impressed with the price and cleanliness of our suites. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!