“Just OK. You get what you pay for.”

Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
Ranked #104 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Just OK. You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Booked a room here on hotwire. Very affordable. Room was spacious with full kitchen amenities. Double bed with pull out sofa, could easily accommodate 4. Standard was poor. Outdated rooms. Needs makeover.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Michal - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen, and our affordable rates. Still, I am sorry that your room seemed outdated. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that we are taking your comments very seriously and are working to enhance our offerings moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at tap@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We spent a month in this hotel and were impressed by the staff's willingness to help and their friendliness. This was particularly true of Cesar, who went out of his way to make our stay comfortable and less stressful. He is warm and personable, conscientious and reliable. He was consistently polite, patient, and even-tempered, and he helped us with some difficulties we encountered while staying there. He was this way with everyone, as I got to witness while waiting my turn at the front desk on a few occasions. Kudos to Extended Stay for hiring employees of this caliber!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Wanda G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Wanda - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that our staff member Cesar was extremely pleasant, going out of his way to make your stay more pleasant. I will be sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team.

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

This is a good place for out of the way resting while on business. Close to airport eady sccrs to msin hwy travel. Do it yourself cooking... Full kitchen. Extremely clean and comfortable beds! Customer service extremely pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that our staff was extremely pleasant. Also, I am glad that you found your suite clean and comfortable.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Enjoyed my single-night stay here. Suite I received was fantastic - clean and in full service. Staff was friendly and informative. Happy they included an airport shuttle. Stay here if you want a clean comfortable stay close to the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one and that our staff was very helpful and informative. Also, I am pleased that the cleanliness of your suite met your standards.

hank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 October 2013

the staff here were extremely friendly and helpful. the only thing I could possibly complain about is the bed was not that comfortable the blanket was very thin and pots and pans weren't provided in the room I had to ask for them at the front desk and they were not of the best quality lol but that's no big deal. overall nice place and I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Joseph - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff were extremely friendly and helpful to your needs and that overall you will return for a future stay.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed in the hotel Oct 3rd and I was very pleased with the hospitality of one of your front desk clerks. I believe her name was Joanna. She was very attentive and comforting towards issues I had from the room smelling like urine to the next room. She was so sweet and hospitable that I didn't even complain about the drawer not having a drawer door. Joanna was so good, she made me forget about those things. I just believe in people getting their proper credit when it's due. Thank you Joanna.

Asaph

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy., responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Asaph - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel staff member, Johana, provided you with such great customer service. As well, I am glad that we were able to resolve any issues you had. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the entire team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was very happy with my stay booked here at this hotel do to training for work it was pleasantly comfortable and clean great location airport,beach, and shopping malls are literally minutes away.
Johana at the front desk was extremely courteous and helpful overall great stay will definitely
come again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Magna - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased with your comfortable room and our hotel's location. As well, it is great to read that our staff member, Johana, was able to assist you with all of your needs. I will be sure to share your kind comments with her.