Sleep Inn Near Busch Gardens/usf
US$236
US$224
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
Orbitz.com
US$159
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanflorida hospitalbob evans restaurantbusch gardensbob evans right next doorfront deskwalls are thinfowler avenuesausage pattiesyogurtvery comfortable stayweek stayfirst floorfour nightsfree breakfastbreakfast was deliciousbathroom sink
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I had booked 3 rooms for us and our extended family to stay in once we returned from our cruise. I booked online and the pics on line were accurate. We had 5 kids with us so a pool was important and the hot breakfast. We arrived around noon off our cruise and was pleased that we could check in early. The clerk put all our rooms together which was nice. I found the pool dirty but the clerk called the pool guy and that was taken care of. The next day we went to Busch Gardens which was only a few miles away. We ate breakfast before we left which was nice but the options never changed the 3 days we were there. The beds were very comfortable which made a good nights sleep. We would typically turn the air down at night and we tried but it never seemed to cool off any more. When I checked out I spoke with the clerk about this and she said it was controlled by their computer. (I wish I had known this earlier.) Overall it was a great stay, the hotel was clean with the exception of a few stains in our room. I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Nikol C, General Manager at Sleep Inn Near Busch Gardens/usf, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments with us. We are glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. As for the Ac please be advised that we are currently going through a renovation and the AC's are definilty included in the process. Please feel free to see me on your next visit so I may introduce myself and assist you with any needs you may have on your next stay.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Me and my family checked in yesterday for our Busch Garden Trip. We will b checking out on tomorrow but i will definetly come back to this hotel when i visit Tampa!! After reading some comments on the hotel i wanted to change my mind but my husband told me to try it for myself, and im glad i did!!! The staff was so nice..the room is clean...very nice area...n more!! I love this hotel!! We will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2013

The staff here at the Sleep Inn sure appreciates your kind words of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that our staff is doing it right and we look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Paid $70 with tax on a spur of the moment Busch Gardens trip. Right off I-75 so it's a few miles back to the heart of the action in Tampa. Check in was straight forward. Clerk was friendly and helpful. Lobby alright. Clean and well kept. However, at least on the second floor, the hallways and carpet were very dirty, stained, and run down. I am happy to say the carpet in our room (217) was much cleaner. Overall room was decent / clean. Not perfect, but acceptable for an overnight stay. The room had a little fridge and microwave both in very good / new condition as was the flat screen TV.

Bottom line for $70 a night it served its purpose.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad to hear that you were a satisfied guest. As to where we are conveinently located right off the interstaed we are pleased to hear this was of a conveinence to you while visiting Busch Gardens. Please be aware that we have sinced re placed all hallway carpets and are currently under going a major renovation to add some more touched to the guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you in the near future, and please stop be the front desk to see me on your next visit so I may assist you with anything you may need while staying with us.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I stayed just one night with my family as a weekend gateway. We want to visit Busch Gardens. I was very impressed cause the value. The hotel looks well, the rooms are spacious, the service was excellent, and the location also was good for our purpose. We enjoyed the continental breakfast, as well. So, we definitely will stay again. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Came to stay at this hotel with friends and have to say it was well worth it. The hotel is very clean in my view and the rooms are nicely done. Front desk lobby agents were always friendly and nice when I had questions about the area. The only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 was because there isn't really much around to do. You actually have to drive out to find shopping centers,clubs,bars,etc but hey some people like being away from things like that. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends