All reviews busch gardens moffitt cancer center bush gardens hard boiled eggs usf campus bagels room was clean exercise room hot tub nice breakfast free breakfast pool area would stay again very nice hotel short drive tampa area the breakfast area
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn for a couple of days this summer and we did enjoy it ( specially my daughter). The hotel was nice and clean, the staff was helpful, breakfast was very good. what else can you ask for.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Swimaxer
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Hotel is Clean, very quiet and reasonably priced. I was in a hurry and chose not to eat the breakfast but it seemed pretty standard with the other La Quina's i've stayed at. Our room was towards the front of the hotel, but I never heard any street noise, etc. (and i'm a pretty light sleeper). Close to several places to eat, directly across from USF. I'm very satisfied with my stay and would go again.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd Floor / no problems encountered.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacie01
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Room was very spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and continental breakfast was OK. My only disappointment was finding out our room didn't have a microwave or fridge - I'm accustomed so seeing them in any room I've ever stayed in at most hotels and was not aware that they either are NOT included in this hotel or cost extra. (Didn't ask at the front desk)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Voyager387935
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I normally stay in larger brand hotels but due to the ridiculous price heights of the RNC convention, I found this hotel to be available at my normal price point. I was pleasantly surprise how nice this hotel was. The room and hotel are extremely clean. The staff is very friendly and professional. I would have never expected the rooms to be this nice. My last stay in Tampa was at a more exclusive hotel and it was nice but this room was just as nice without all of the bells and whistles. Free Internet, Nice TV with NFL network, ESPN, ShowTime, CNN, History Channel, Free continental breakfast, Exercise room; I had a room with a fridge and Microwave. If you are looking for a nice room in Tampa at an excellent price, this is the best hotel in my opinion. I’ve stayed in many there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business