All reviewsbusch gardensmoffitt cancer centerbush gardensusf campushard boiled eggspool and hot tubroom was cleanyogurtexercise roomnice breakfastfree breakfastpool areawould stay againvery nice hotelshort drivetampa areathe breakfast area
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This hotel is in a very good location. Across the street from USF, close to Busch Gardens, and many restaurants. We checked in, and check in was very quick. Andrea was very sweet and helpful. As we walked in our room it had a very bad smell of pet urine (pet friendly hotel). We immediately went to the front desk to advise them of situation, and we were immediately changed to a different room with no problems. Front desk moved very quickly to accommodate us with the change. Breakfast is your usual complimentary breakfast. Laquinta is not my usual hotel, but stayed here because the rate was the lowest in town. Good hotel for a quick weekend stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cricketts31
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Was very close to attractions, room was wonderful even smelled good..Big room also, the only problem was at night A/C would turn off periodically I would wake up hot. My husband informed me at end of visit all I had to do was turn it on to fan and it would've stayed on all night. I had a wonderful stay in the hotel. The staff was very professional and extremely courteous can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Voyage169660
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We stayed at a nearby Clarion and didn't feel the love for those filthy accomodations. We came here for our next stay in Tampa and was so surprised. We loved the room and the facilities. The breakfast was very nice and we had an overall great experience. We will be staying here when we need to stay in Tampa.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KingFlorida
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn for a couple of days this summer and we did enjoy it ( specially my daughter). The hotel was nice and clean, the staff was helpful, breakfast was very good. what else can you ask for.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Swimaxer
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Hotel is Clean, very quiet and reasonably priced. I was in a hurry and chose not to eat the breakfast but it seemed pretty standard with the other La Quina's i've stayed at. Our room was towards the front of the hotel, but I never heard any street noise, etc. (and i'm a pretty light sleeper). Close to several places to eat, directly across from USF. I'm very satisfied with my stay and would go again.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3rd Floor / no problems encountered.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends