All reviews busch gardens moffitt cancer center bush gardens usf campus hard boiled eggs bagels room was clean hot tub exercise room nice breakfast pool area adventure island free breakfast would stay again very nice hotel short drive tampa area
Reviewed 18 October 2012

So...from past reviews it was as if this was an "OK" place to stay. If your ok with the HOOD then it's ok. If your ok with walking into your room you just checked into, and another guest is in the room...then it's OK. Me...I'm NOT ok with any of those things!
Happy travels!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank MignonT
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I have been staying at this location for 4 years..This location always amaze's me..I asked for early check in for my daughter and her baby. As soon as weI got there the room for her was ready...I have never had a bad experience at this location.. Being that it is across from USF the property is very well kept..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Curiosity400455
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This hotel is in a very good location. Across the street from USF, close to Busch Gardens, and many restaurants. We checked in, and check in was very quick. Andrea was very sweet and helpful. As we walked in our room it had a very bad smell of pet urine (pet friendly hotel). We immediately went to the front desk to advise them of situation, and we were immediately changed to a different room with no problems. Front desk moved very quickly to accommodate us with the change. Breakfast is your usual complimentary breakfast. Laquinta is not my usual hotel, but stayed here because the rate was the lowest in town. Good hotel for a quick weekend stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cricketts31
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Was very close to attractions, room was wonderful even smelled good..Big room also, the only problem was at night A/C would turn off periodically I would wake up hot. My husband informed me at end of visit all I had to do was turn it on to fan and it would've stayed on all night. I had a wonderful stay in the hotel. The staff was very professional and extremely courteous can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Voyage169660
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We stayed at a nearby Clarion and didn't feel the love for those filthy accomodations. We came here for our next stay in Tampa and was so surprised. We loved the room and the facilities. The breakfast was very nice and we had an overall great experience. We will be staying here when we need to stay in Tampa.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be very nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business