La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)
US$224
SailportSuites.com
US$159
US$113
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$482
US$286
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusch gardensmoffitt cancer centerbush gardensboiled eggsusf campuspool and hot tubmake your own wafflesroom was cleanyogurtwaffle makerexercise roomnice breakfastadventure islandnice place to staynice sizefree breakfastwould stay again
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My family and I visited Tampa to go to Busch Gardens and we stayed at this property the weekend of Oct 26, 2012. The property is quaint and pretty, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the beds were great, the staff was polite, friendly and very helpful. My only complaint was a barking dog ... right below my window. The dog started barking around 10pm on Saturday night and just when I was getting that last good sleep for the morning, it started barking again around 7am the next morning. A bummer!! ... especially when you're trying to relax. Nothing I could do since this is a 'pet friendly' property.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank J B
Vero Beach, Florida, USA
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This is very close to Moffitt Cancer Center. My contacts with staff have been excellent and the front desk personnel have always be willing to work with me on check out time. This is important to me because of the uncertainty of my appointments being on time. Finally, it very nice to have a nourishing breakfast before heading off to a sometimes stressful day at Moffitt. I highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are very clean and the location is perfect for visiting Busch Gardens or USF. Wish the room rate was a little less, but,overall very happy with our choice to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2012

So...from past reviews it was as if this was an "OK" place to stay. If your ok with the HOOD then it's ok. If your ok with walking into your room you just checked into, and another guest is in the room...then it's OK. Me...I'm NOT ok with any of those things!
Happy travels!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank MignonT
Miami
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I have been staying at this location for 4 years..This location always amaze's me..I asked for early check in for my daughter and her baby. As soon as weI got there the room for her was ready...I have never had a bad experience at this location.. Being that it is across from USF the property is very well kept..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family